What is in a name?

So, just a bit of fun that we had on the old forums lol.

Tell us the story behind your in game name..!

=)

Mine is Xenia Onnatop from James Bond, Goldeneye.

The L in my name stands for the first letter of my real name
TheMightyLiam
..Yes its kinda cheesy but I like it (-=

My main in-game name is IndominusQ. I got Indominus from Jurassic World, named after the Indominus-Rex (Fierce/Untameable King). The Q at the end is my middle name, in full its QUE, hence my forum and kak name. :)

Raistlin Majere from Dragonlance books, but spelled like the free letters in Wheel of Fortune because one day I noticed those letters said my man’s name.

Bash'nSlash coz I was like 12 years old and thought it was the coolest name ever. By the time I realized it wasn't as original as I thought it was, I had already used it on 5-6 online games and it was too late to change it.

Originally used trilobita and trilobite as my online usernames named after the fossil. People always called me Trilo for short. I used to actually not like that but it kinda grew on me and now its my main username :). trilobyte because im a computer engineer and its a nerdy play on words. wcb98 my little known alt is just my initials and birthyear lame I know

'Wanderer"
Taken from the Fallout theme song 'Cus im a wanderer', I thought it seemed cool as I'd be wandering around TIB :D

Beleg, from the book Silmarillion. Awesome character who has a tragic ending, like everyone else in that book haha.

The ship I pilot's name is to symbolize that whatever the God of all Gods ultimately ends up being, it is surely alone.
No, it is not referring to me as a 'god'. I'm merely a wasteful carbon body filled with feces and urine like everyone else.

Spunkyfoot, a created word meaning whatever you want it to. It's never the same thing twice, just carries the essence of goodwill and goofiness. But if I were to put a foot
on it I would say it's an attempt to dance with flailing, back-flips, and somersaults ending in utter chaos. Got spunkyfoot?