What is in a name?

ign:Thesin
its not my idea at all. Back in the early days, wars were so tense and spies rised their heads, one Leader came to idea to create own corporation with trusted people and he demanded even our phone number to verify us and then sending us new ign to log with, I knew that person only by ign: TheSoul or just Soul .He gave all members The.. names in corpotation Talk, wich was ironic because talking in server chat was permitted :p, wich ofc could not last long ;) .
So it was my second account but is my main. I started with Tombstone, that i had used other games allready, kinda twisted from my real name Tommi .
not remember many The players anymore like TheOne, TheEvil and... TheProud ,which is still playing in same corp than I do and thats kinda achievement after all years :p .

Aglimmung. Didn't know that the dot in it would disappear, as in "A. Glimmung", as in android from the Foundation-universe by Asimov. This was my thinking back then. Glimmung is from Philip K. Dicks novel "Galactic Pot Healer". And no, not that kind of pot, oddly enough.

Cluub Breezu
They are synonms. Club = Mace. Breeze = Wind. Together: Mace Windu.

Fatpreston.... well.. pretty self explanatory I think

I was a kiwi born in 96, bout all there is to that name lol
My alt in my nano is SushiSquared because I like Sushi and I like Squares

Xanathos... Slightly different spelling from the main antagonist in the show Gargoyles (Xanatos), which was my favorite cartoon as a kid.
Also a different spelling for the Greek mythological personification of Death (Thanatos).
Tinyhammer19... I have no clue. My fiancée made the account and stopped playing by level 3. I just kept it going.
But if I had to guess, it's because she's short and it hurts when she falls on your toe?

When I first download TIB,I thought the game would be a bit rubbish so I gave myself a rubbish name. And then I got hooked and so I was stuck with it....

Shadowblaze goes back to an old gaming tag i used to use which was Shadowstar, kept a "shadow" from picking mostly stealth based characters in games.
Westmoo is an old corp joke back when Gmoo started to seed corps with alts, was talking to West91 talking about how the next seed alt will be named after him, i then made the Hybrid named alt Westmoo and pm'd West91 just to annoy him.
Kinkysquid my nano alt, it goes with the squid theme of my nano HOTSQUID, which the nano's name has a better story. Tried to type HITSQUAD on day in corp, my phone auto-corrected it to HOT SQUID, we all had a good laugh and that is how the meme of HOTSQUID was made xD.

SpeciesX... well, I thought in a space game that it would be neat to be some sort of unknown "species". Went through a ton of different names when thinking about it, which just didn't suit my taste. Finally I settled on SpeciesX because the name (even as simple as it was) basically personified exactly what I wanted - a "Species" of unknown origins "X" :).

Bosunfirefly was a name I used for larp about 25 years ago it kinda stuck and is unique enough that if you see bosun_firefly in any other game it is probably me.