Updates

Hello Spellbook!

I just typed :king and it made me laugh

Obviously we’re well past the original expectation for a beta and all we’ve seen so far are some menu screens.

Would love to see some more UI, maybe even a video.

Appreciate there’s been much happening in real-life but people are beginning to doubt....

I work on the expansion every day, all day.
It will be ready when it's ready. My goal is to do it well; not fast. Deadlines will be missed but I'd rather have a good game later than a bad game now.

Ozymandias
I work on the expansion every day, all day.
It will be ready when it's ready. My goal is to do it well; not fast. Deadlines will be missed but I'd rather have a good game later than a bad game now.

Glad to hear. I would rather have a good game as well.
Ozy Imo you just need to give updates and info more often. Leaving peeps in the dark is not good for anyone.

Ozy, I can see you’re feeling the pressure and it’s not my intention to add to it.
Like So3 said, we just need more information flowing our way - even if it’s a bit dull and technical.

Yeah..none of us want a rushed game...tho I agree with GreenG, Even if you show us a screen shot of 1 new ship icon every few days it would be much appreciated

Ozy, we are not asking you to rush it. We would rather have a good game too. All we are asking for are updates on how it's going. Maybe some more artwork. Or letting us know how much of it has been completed. Or what's going on with it right now even if it's some technical jargon we won't understand.