Expansion Update & Screenshots

I also have to agree in the past few months we've seen more activity. Planned pews are now 100v100 whereas before they where only 80v80

Patience guys..We've waited a year, i hope we got it in us to wait one more.. The product is Gold and Goldizavirgin js.

Truth be told, the only reason I'm still hanging around is to wait and see what these people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome have to say when they finally realize that someone cashed in on their $100k and ran.

Ozy hasn't given us an update in 2019 yet...lol.....
tbh..if TIB-X doesn't come out with a beta in the next month, I don't think this expansion was worth it. I would have rathered TIB2 at this point and get small updates for TIB every now and then.
I really hope I'm wrong and this turns around..but I'm very sad and disappointed.

Eh. Games still fun as is. I was never a big fan of huge fvf. Would be good to change current tib up a bit to generate revenue though.

leadhead420
Reality is ozzy took our money used to dev other games to maybe dev tib x if other games became profitable
But dont have brain/manpower to use a dev tool that is used / supported world wide
This game will die jus like so many others bc of ozzy and his teams lack of caring for the player base invested in the idea to bring back the game we love so much
Smart thing to do
Boycott all micro transactions for spellbook
Hit them where it hurts untill we see beta test because all money is obviously being used inappropriately or we would have seen something by now

probably, vr boxing came out of no-where after kickstarter funded. It is even on the front page of spellbook forum along side ron and dire

Oh yeah. You got it all figured out eh.
You realize every time unity engine puts an update out it breaks something. Then they tend to be really drag ass about fixing it, if they ever fix it.
Unity engine has memory leak issues today that were there 2 years ago and are still there today. If one of your games uses a feature plagued by it you end up having to hack together a work around. Then next update the work around breaks but memory leak still there.
You seem to be detached from reality on how much money and time it takes to run a business.

LeadHead does have a point tho..VR Boxing Kinda came outta no where (and ofc was a total fail instantly). Wether the rest is true or not..I don't see how anyone can misjudge A BETA by almost 2 years, its a damn video game..not rocket science.

All is see here is like....
The money motherfucker
'Cause I got no more patience
Double talkin' I got (lies)
No more patience man
you say you won't
Can you make your mind up?
Please, I'm losin' my patience
You know I'm losin' my patience, yeah....
And Im like.....
we need is just a little patience
Said sugar make it slow and we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience (Patience)
Mm, yeah

TheMightyL
LeadHead does have a point tho..VR Boxing Kinda came outta no where (and ofc was a total fail instantly). Wether the rest is true or not..I don't see how anyone can misjudge A BETA by almost 2 years, its a damn video game..not rocket science.

Virtual boxing game had alot of interest and its pretty good. Its just ozy has been occupied on his own doing tib-x so don't try too tell lies dude. Once he updates it or gets the time too then it will be alot better.