Expansion Update & Screenshots

Wtb ulti Hx2.

He doesn't even have enough time for 1 Video game..you Expect him to Fully update and take care of 3? Every game SB has made has potential, VRB just won't live upto it.

Hes really relying on TibX to be a hit if it is then he can recruit more developers to help with the other projects or he can do it himself but obviously main priority is getting a full tibx client going. Once he does that the other games will be improved.

tib-x is being done by one person where as when the kickstarted it was ment to be worked on by many people. but people left and or got fired so now ozy is solo creating a game that probably took a year to make in the first place with many people.... and if you havent been paying attention ozy also had a surgery... its not that they misjudjed the due date. it was just that things changed. i still believe in ozy but tbh i feel like he should just getting a working beta out, wheather its shit or not, get a working beta out so people know you have really been working then slowly update it from there. by what you have shown us you have been getting a decent amount done for a single person. but your game is at the breaking point. so many people are quiting and selling gears. its time to just get it done.

Minecraft124
but your game is at the breaking point. so many people are quiting and selling gears. its time to just get it done.

Tib community to tibx: Let me in, LET ME IIIIIIINN

Almost at the 2 year mark since the Kickstarter campaign that raised nearly $100,000. GG WP. I'm gonna go make a Kickstarter, seems like EZ money. I don't even have to produce anything!

I check in every few months hoping I'd see something new but I guess this is one of those games that never will come back. :(

1 simple update every 2weeks would be enough to keep majority at least optimistic about the expansion. None for months is a killer of dreams.

Things change, I agree with that. But when your current customer base has donated nearly $100,000 to your project, you'd think that it'd only be courtesy to actually inform those customers and backers about any changes in plan as they come about. Instead, all we get is ignorance and vague updates that rarely seem to change from the last update.
Communication is key and its only going to make people more angry and annoyed if they don't receive it. No wonder people are suspecting the worst. I feel the current game is now dying, and I feel it's partly to do with the fact that we haven't heard or seen anything of actual substance in a long time, the other parts being that we've had no update that i can remember and i've been playing since 2015, and it's become mostly a toxic environment in recent years and new players probably get put off by the behavior that they see in game sometimes, that and teamwork seems to dwindle more and more each day, just multi-boxers doing solo stuff and ignoring the few solo ships that want to do stuff.
Meh, sorry for the rant. Just getting bored of it all now i guess.

ok so it makes the user interface give so much info right from the start and seems to be a lot more cluttered with stuff be nicer to just be able to click where you want like say a pirate ship and pull its stats up not have it constantly showing. the interface does not seem to lend well to techs healing, to be honest considering a lot of people use small devices like phones and tablets so there is going to be a real advantage to pc gameplay with larger screen space. as far as the icons appear not all that impressed seems to have more than half the screen taken up by text. would be nice to have like a three-screen mode such as a battle screen, navigation screen, and information screen so you can limit what you see based on what you are doing and clear up all the clutter. just my little voice in the wind.