Semi-Official Weekend Schoolyard FvF Event

badbeeson

Ugh I dont want to download a new app just for a weekend event.

Alot of people use it outside of just this weekend event too, makes fvf way more interesting when your on a voice channel with your driver and a bunch of rescues and other guns

Its not all about you eclipse.
Its for 3 days were getting 100% repair out of it, whatever you say it willl happen with or without you if none of you join we will do it between ourselves and enjoy it.

samson
Its not all about you eclipse.
Its for 3 days were getting 100% repair out of it, whatever you say it willl happen with or without you if none of you join we will do it between ourselves and enjoy it.

so we can do whatever we want in between that time? And all cps ll go to one alli by killing own players.

Eclipse406
so we can do whatever we want in between that time? And all cps ll go to one alli by killing own players.

If your alliance chooses not to participate. Then yes you wont get cps. There is an expectation that the leaders of this event include everyone that wants to participate. That includes you if you want.
Try to enjoy new and different things. Maybe it will be more fun than GB. I guess you will never know if you dont try.

Eclipse406

Everyone is welcome to participate in approved Schoolyard PVP this weekend, and we strongly encourage you to do so!
It's something new, and something different. I for one am happy that a group of players have stepped up to organize and run a community event! We've been trying to get you guys to do stuff like this for years.
You only miss out on the fun (and rewards) by not participating.
If you think there's something inherently unfair with the event, but then refuse to participate or work with the people organizing it, that sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me.
All are welcome to play in some fair and balanced FvF this weekend!
edit: Locking the thread.

Eclipse406
same its not your game also .i want gb enable also its not me its my whole alli wants gb enable.

It is quite obvious you only want gb enabled so you can ruin the event. There is literally only 6 nanos deployed atm. You can wait 3 days to go bust those nanos. If your intention is to bust HS alli while the event is going, which is obviously what you want, thats just stupid.