Why half of TIB's playerbase does not support schoolyard pvp

How about this. Address the problem that has lowered the number of people playing and set the server out of balance in the first place.
Yes i know Tibx is coming.
Instead of schoolyard pew how about you change it so that everyone can participate in things as an event.
you could level cap GB at lvl 90 or 100. Disable novas on GB. Tanked carriers won't be an issue at lvl 90 or 100 because they won't be busting much with that low of dps. Hell disable tanks on GB.
You want schoolyard pew. Make it be like battle royal. You join, get tossed into one of two random corps in limbo world in a naked ship. gear all over like
battle royale but map doesn't shrink. everyone moves at 2.5 second speed so anyone can drive. at the end of it you get a set amount of CP.

I aggree 100% with Trilo's post and after recently leaving HS on good terms I am trying to be as unbiased as possible. Trilo has highlighted some extremely relevant points here and although HS is the powerhouse at the time of writing this, it's likely that won't always be the case. So the changes that effect an alli positively now may become of disadvantage later. Afterall the bargaining and deal making plays a pivotal role in TIB.

I wouldn't join simply because the hours that I'm sitting around for team formation could be spent in invasions or something else. And if there's no benefits to playing other than being in Schoolyard Pew, I'm going to spend my game time playing the new Tomb Raider instead.
So no CP, skulls would be of benefit, And if garries can't be busted throwing in garry/planet building bonues would be nice.
I do like Xariol's idea of a sub game though. Then it's not interrupting everyone else's activities in game.

Here's my thoughts about it. We have alliances for a reason. Schoolyard pew, to me, seems like a way for a bored Alli to get cp without any real repercussion. Kill too many of the enemy? No problem! Your own Alli mates aren't going to seek revenge and bust your house. Afterwards, we can all go invy or rifty in our big stacks with little risk because we'll still be in the same Alli.
In my opinion, if you're bored and want more pew, play the game as designed and build a new Alli/split a giant one. Schoolyard, to me, is the dumbing down of pew, removing unknown variables that make things interesting, so that cp can easily be milked with little risk. Why even have alliances if they mean nothing anymore? This is just a team battle royale that's played in our server but only by one faction of folks.
Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that all other pew events, ie busts, are turned off just for schoolyard pew. This should mean something to you folks organizing it, especially since my Alli gets busted or hit the most these days. Feels like a bit of "join us and play our way or you get to have no fun".

Why most everything be so complicated...

I'm sorry but alot of this post is a load of crap the schoolyard pew was brought up to get rid of the numbers problem and when we do drop ships for fvf we end up getting 10+kills to the enemy 1 cause it's mostly mains on 1 side

Its a weekend event its not just designated for hitsquad anyone can join and anyone can drive. Griz no offence but youll never have CP power until tibx comes with factions and even then if anyone actually gets along with you.
If it was a dynasty idea i guarentee there would be no QQ.

I'll also say that when I participated in schoolyard pew, I had hs rescues rescuing my alts. Hs was very honest setting up the schoolyard pew and making sure the whole thing was balanced through discord.
But as mentioned before, this doesn't solve the problem of taking away smaller alli's bargaining power.

the crying is just down right rediculous. everyone from every alliance has the oppurtunity to join the event. so how is that unfair in anyway?
also people saying they wanna bust so itz not fair? why arent u busting now? seemz people are just complaining cause its HS people who started the event.
from what i understand the event was started to make pvp fair for both stacks participating. because ally vs ally is not a fair fight due to numberz online at any given time of day.
dont hate on a good idea just cause it wasnt ur idea or cause u dont fully understand the reason behind it.
itz fair for all who join.
but taking away cp will just ruin the whole thing for everyone.

Samson, you obviously don't understand why I play. It sure as hell isn't for cp power. And frankly, I get along with those that matter.