Why half of TIB's playerbase does not support schoolyard pvp

Please stop with the HS is the only alliance that supports this. The server is HS vs Dynasty. Venom is and always will be by themselves and for themselves and should have no part of this conversation. You also assume in this argument that HS alliance is for it just cuz they are an alliance. Keep in mind that multiple corporations in each alliance (if not all of the corporations) have been in each other’s alliances. This has nothing to do with alliance affiliation./quote]
Proving my point, GMonk, with that statement. Venom plays the game as much as, if not more than, you or a lot in HS. I, and we, have just as much right to an opinion as you. This proves you really don't care about an open schoolyard, only one that benefits you.

Trilo
Cluub. Oooh yet another person who disagrees with me but fails to actually address my arguments.
Everyone who agreed with me is dyn, everyone who disagreed is hs. Not surprising given that schoolyard pvp benefits hs

Well ill address it then. As i write this hitsquad has 1899 members total. Dynasty has 2122 members. If everyone participated proportionately dynasty would be MORE of an advantage from CP.
So all you have left to do it show up and get MORE cp for your team.

Wow, my phone messed that up.

Oober you claiming schoolyard pew was meant as a solution to pew not going on just proves my point about bargaining power. Schoolyard pvp gives the smaller alli 0 bargaining power in regular pews. You said so yourself you made it cause Dyn no longer doing scheduled pew. Normally us refusing that gives us bargaining power but we have none if u get cp by pewing yourselves. (Schoolyard pvp 90% hs).
And bargaining power for cp does not even have to be just for dropping numbers.
I've repeated my point about mains advantage countless times.
If a fleet of 20 alts went against a fleet of 20 mains who would win? The fleet of 20 mains. When we ask u to drop u drop alts. So u get mains advantage and thats why those pvp always go sour.
I have 0 sympathy for hs QQ about pews going bad when you all get 1.5-2x as many kills each scheduled pvp due to mains advantage. I see it as nothing more than an alli thats spoiled.
As for your claim about lack of leadership I don't agree. This problem of pvp inbalance is pretty new. As in the last month of so. When we first started scheduled pew 2 months ago it was fine. If the problem was leadership issues this would not be an issue that appeared recently since its not like we have had a recent influx of new leads or change in leadership style in the past month
As for looking at hs as the "bully alli" why do you think that is? Hs rolled sins alli every day and even multiples times a day for months strait. And you still do the same to venom now. Im not against rolling small allis and do it sometimes for political reasons. But there comes a point where its just unnessesary.
You accused dyn of not catering to new members Ill say hs rolling small allis daily for years strait had caused more new members to quit than anything dyn/bamf alli has done.

Cluub
Average alliance level- dyn 117, hs 123
Alli kills- hs 86k, dyn 80k
alli deaths hs 72k dyn 74k
PvP rating hs 1178 dyn 1157
combat points hs 35mil dyn 31 mil
garri kills hs 141k dyn 100k
creds hs 3.3 billion dyn 3 billion
Its clear you just cherrypicked the one stat that proved your point and didn't take into consideration that all the other stats in game point to hs being the bigger alli.

Trilo
Cluub
Average alliance level- dyn 117, hs 123
Alli kills- hs 86k, dyn 80k
alli deaths hs 72k dyn 74k
PvP rating hs 1178 dyn 1157
combat points hs 35mil dyn 31 mil
garri kills hs 141k dyn 100k
Its clear you just cherrypicked the one stat that proved your point and didn't take into consideration that all the other stats in game point to hs being the bigger alli.

Because not a single one of your stats matter. The way to get more cp in this event is to bring more ships. Everyone will be split up to make equal teams based on the rest of your stats.

Level doesn't matter in pew? Laughable claim. The other stats show one alli is more active than the other. doesnt matter if u got more people if none log in.[/quotepost]

You guys are awesome, lol.....SMH. All I see is a TIB server starved for new content, and people with too much time on their hands.

Trilo
Level doesn't matter in pew? Laughable claim. The other stats show one alli is more active than the other. doesnt matter if u got more people if none log in.

[/quotepost]
Maybe the reason our people log in is because we try to run events for them and you try to tear them down. Lets relook at your original preface. You said you stopped fvf because numbers were unbalanced. Fair. But you could have worked with the other driver more to get numbers down. You choose not to. So YOU are the one stopping your alliance from having fun.
So here we are again. HS trying to get the most fair event put together that we can come up with and you still are actively trying to get people not to join.
Did you know The Hive does racing events for our members? Trivia nights. Scavenger hunts. We actively look to build. Stop looking to tear down.

Enjoy your School pew folks. Mods, just make it so I can farm to research my nano garry with perks and zero hassles of dying and I'm fine for the weekend. Scool pew can go on and I'll build garries...works for me