Why half of TIB's playerbase does not support schoolyard pvp

Breezu, Trilo is upset we better shut the server down.... Everyone stop playing! Stop participating! We have an issue....

The truth is the school yard pew doesnt need mods to support it. But it does help so that people realize its not a issue like people killn thier alts for cp.
Whatever ur talkn about with the bargaining is just BS and u know it. You were all for this till ur ally started coming down on u. And instead of standing up for urself u did what ur ally does best QQ

CapitalGains Wow nice ad hominen! You really destroyed all my arguments by a personal attack! Wow I'll never recover you really swept all my points away!

If you think asking to drop is a solution to imbalanced pew Cluub you know nothing about mains advantage. You didn't think I did that? Yall where asked to drop all the time. Not doing it anymore if u get mains advantage all the time

Amcilla
Would Dynasty participate if CP were disabled for the event?

No dynasty won't participate regardless all they want to do is ruin the fun. That's all they've ever wanted to do. Which is why there players dont play anymore. And I guess they succeeded. Good job crynasty.

Hs can't respond to my points now so all they can do is throw ad hominens and character attacks now. Wow nice job. Yeah we clearly just wanna reduce fun, it has NOTHING to do with balancing issues. You really hit the nail on the head. We all got together and thought of the best way to reduce fun on the server. Clearly that's what's going on.

They simply arnt worth acknowledging..... that’s all

I stopped reading after the 10th paragraph, guilty

Oober
I see your point saying this will take away from whatever cp bargaining tool you say you have. As far as trilo "bargaining" for numbers to drop and be even, sure that's why you continue to pew, but ou guys still quit regardless of even numbers. Hell, I've seen you guys quit when you outnumber us. But, I dont understand how this event could cause a drastic change to your "bargaining tool". We want fun that last for hours, and our opposing alli cannot provide this and even refuse help from the other smaller allis at many times. This event was created to fix those issues. And it's not something that happens every day. It's new thing that has come up and is being supported by many. I've seen many dyn members that are for this idea. And many members of solo corps that love it too. And I love the fact that you keep mentioning that it's the dyn LEADS that dont support it. Just like Mythra said in game. "Why are these people your leads if they aren't catering to their members just themselves." You may look at HS as the big bad bully alliance. But we have grown from the underdog to what we are today. And we are still actively recruiting which I dont see dynasty do much of. That's why dynasty has spies in our alliance and we have none in theirs. Alli vs alli pew is unbalanced because some allis continue to grow while others stay stagnant and people quit playing. This is a great opportunity to try something fun and get the entire server involved. It was something that was done on gold and kept the server alive. I also do not think turning cp off for the event is a good idea. Then everyone has no reason to participate and it will definitely just be HS alliance only. I would ha e no problem with it no being double cp or even reduced cp. But no rewards means those who are whining about it now will definitely not participate. If you want to go on and on and say the server is unbalance take a look at your own alliance and ask yourself. Why is one alli prospering so much while the other is dwindling? I could answer that in many ways but I'll leave you guys to think about that on your own.

Good grief are you a professional victim in real life?

So all i read is trilo and other dynasty leads cry about no cps for the event and how it doesn't benefit everyone equally.... so if dynasty or venom would actually join the pew.... you would receive exactly what HS people are receiving.. how is this not equal? Join or not..... simple as that.. Dont ruin a event for others just because you guys dont want to join.