schoolyard thing

Oober
So basically this idea is the same as schoolyard pew just with more issues and more problems open for the event to ruined by dynasty. I say that because dynasty has tried to ruin just about any and every event that has come out of this game thus far.

Sounds like you're trying to kill off a good idea.

Would you be interested in Schoolyard Pew, but only if like Shuttles (or Titans?) received bonus CPs?

More restrictions you add to it, less people will join.

Amcilla
Would you be interested in Schoolyard Pew, but only if like Shuttles (or Titans?) received bonus CPs?

Please no, that titan event was the worst so annoying lol

If yall let dynasty ruin all of everyone's ideas by crying about it because it wasn't their idea then it's pointless to continue with exspansion because you won'thave a ccommunity to sustain it

Amcilla

I spend time, money (real money) and energy in gear. I specialize my skillset to what I like to do as a rescue.
Random gear and such ... BR is being built into TIBX and I will support it, and the community :D
But there are too many human variables with gear, skill sets, and player likes / dislikes to randomize a fleet event, in my humble opinion.

Inara

I spend time, money (real money) and energy in gear. I specialize my skillset to what I like to do as a rescue.
Random gear and such ... BR is being built into TIBX and I will support it, and the community :D
But there are too many human variables with gear, skill sets, and player likes / dislikes to randomize a fleet event, in my humble opinion.

Just saying. I have a nice titan set. :)

Cluub

Just saying. I have a nice titan set. :)

LOL you have a lot of nice gears! I am envious of your gears :D But .. us little players ... well we are still getting there lol.
But in all sincerity, man, the year and a half I have put into getting Hermia up to shape, rescuing and money? I wanna use my toys!
#RescuesSaveLives, #TheRescueLife, #TapItLikeYouTechIt

schoolyard pew is just more of the same in a different package. It's like throwing a bandaid on a plate of ground beef and saying "there you go cow, good as new".
Personally I'd like to see some drastic and random ass changes fired into the game.
As for shutting off GB for the event. How about shut it off unless there is a GB event on.
GB is to the point of being insanely stupid right now. If you don't want to fix it before tibx then just remove it from the equation. Let people save their credits for tibx.
You want more pew, add some incentives.
Do something like make those currently mostly useless MK computers have some crazy stats/abilities and have them drop from seed/hive/strongholds more frequently for an event.
Like say an ulti Agent mk whatever drops. Adds 70 evasion to any ship that wears it and gives standard +ep like regular cpus. Overpowered you say, sure but its at 1% and can't be healed.
All kinds of crazy stats on them. Don't need to update the game to reflect what they do. Just add it to a command like :mkcomps that lists what they do keep it all server side. maybe throw a bunch of lower rarity ones in star ports to be found.
Do same for any piece of gear in tib that is pretty well unused. During the event have 1% ulti versions of them drop.
Doesn't mean you can't use a regular version of it that isn't 1%.
Suddenly you have people out doing invasions looking for new gear to build new sets. Then trying to use those new sets to do things.
Anything other than the same old shit.

Xariol
schoolyard pew is just more of the same in a different package. It's like throwing a bandaid on a plate of ground beef and saying "there you go cow, good as new".
Personally I'd like to see some drastic and random ass changes fired into the game.

TIB-X will have changes that will address a lot of our long-standing issues.
But just trying to run this upcoming event, you can see the drama it has caused....and it's far from the "crazy" changes that you've suggested we should make to make things more interesting. Why would we do that to ourselves?