STILL AGAINST WEEKEND EVENT

If wanna do so.ething like this . Should be every corp for them selfs or something along them lines make it so there's like 20 hunt groups out server would be crazy and would be fun as hell

Why is hs so hard pressed towards schoolyard pew? They claim they want to shake things up. Why not come up with an event all allis are interested in doing that still shakes things up?

Trilo
Why is hs so hard pressed towards schoolyard pew? They claim they want to shake things up. Why not come up with an event all allis are interested in doing that still shakes things up?

Schoolyard pew was something g to get entire server involved and everyone has fun. I don't see why you guys are so against it. It's not like it's an everyday event. Was just a trial thing doe a weekend. And y'all didn't even give it a chance. I'm open to other ideas and so is everyone else in hs. But I've yet to see anything is good and inclusive as schoolyard pew.

Come up with something just as good and shout it to high heaven. That's what gold server did and schoolyard pew made gold server better for it. I just dont understand you guys. You make 0 sense in my head

Oober

Schoolyard pew was something g to get entire server involved and everyone has fun. I don't see why you guys are so against it. It's not like it's an everyday event. Was just a trial thing doe a weekend. And y'all didn't even give it a chance. I'm open to other ideas and so is everyone else in hs. But I've yet to see anything is good and inclusive as schoolyard pew.

I'm not willing to leave my corp just for pew . I get lots of cp without leaving my corp . It defeats the hole concept of having corps .

badbeeson

I'm not willing to leave my corp just for pew . I get lots of cp without leaving my corp . It defeats the hole concept of having corps .

Its a small window event. Not the rest of your life. Hopefully you didnt join Battle Royal. Because fighting against friendlies defeats the whole purpose of having a corp. And not taking gear in there with you defeated the whole purpose of you getting gear in the first place.

Cluub

Its a small window event. Not the rest of your life. Hopefully you didnt join Battle Royal. Because fighting against friendlies defeats the whole purpose of having a corp. And not taking gear in there with you defeated the whole purpose of you getting gear in the first place.

U all just dont get . WTf the point of pew of it's not ur corp getting skulls for it and ur not with the ppl u want to pew with . U think I want a driver telling me they need me to go to the other corp to even things up hell no. If u want everyone on server to be involved u make a corp only event or some shit like that .
BR is a solo thing wtf u mean it dont even come close to being the same as wat u all trying to do .

Trilo
Why is hs so hard pressed towards schoolyard pew?

I can't speak for entire HS, but here's my reason. I am sick and tired of waking up at 2am, waiting 1 hour for everyone to fleet up, then go 2 rounds after which Dyn calls a GG coz either HS has more numbers or they have more mains. Schoolyard FvF is just a straightforward method of balancing numbers where anyone can join. Simple as that.

Steelix

I can't speak for entire HS, but here's my reason. I am sick and tired of waking up at 2am, waiting 1 hour for everyone to fleet up, then go 2 rounds after which Dyn calls a GG coz either HS has more numbers or they have more mains. Schoolyard FvF is just a straightforward method of balancing numbers where anyone can join. Simple as that.

Agreed

Trust me not like I'm happy we have to call pew too. I miss driving the sceduled pews at the start when it was 140v140 and everything was balanced