STILL AGAINST WEEKEND EVENT

Trilo
Why is hs so hard pressed towards schoolyard pew? They claim they want to shake things up. Why not come up with an event all allis are interested in doing that still shakes things up?

Because no matter what "we" come up with...
... "you" guys will find a way to oppose it.
Tribalism at its finest.

Xanathos

Because no matter what "we" come up with...
... "you" guys will find a way to oppose it.
Tribalism at its finest.

Have given u all a reasonable counter of every corp for this selfs event and u all are just as opposed to it as we are of this weekends event so guess we just going to disagree on everything . I'm not going to leave my corp for pew and most my corp wont either . I'm sure as hell going to try and crash ur party tho . I'll be damned if mods going to tell us how or when we can pew.

badbeeson

Have given u all a reasonable counter of every corp for this selfs event and u all are just as opposed to it as we are of this weekends event so guess we just going to disagree on everything . I'm not going to leave my corp for pew and most my corp wont either . I'm sure as hell going to try and crash ur party tho . I'll be damned if mods going to tell us how or when we can pew.

OK. Explain to me how you can balance the corps for an event like you're talking about.
How do you handle the corps that don't have drivers?
How do you manage the ones that have a handful of multi boxers vs the ones with lots of mains?
How do you make sure EVERYONE is included, without having to make people leave their corps... Since you "damn sure" won't be leaving yours?
... Legitimate questions. All of them. Please clarify.

Cluub

Its a small window event. Not the rest of your life. Hopefully you didnt join Battle Royal. Because fighting against friendlies defeats the whole purpose of having a corp. And not taking gear in there with you defeated the whole purpose of you getting gear in the first place.

Beeson played the HELL outta Battle Royale... Lmao

badbeeson

You got ideas, put em in motion.
Set something up, test it to see if it works, and present it as a player-managed, all-inclusive event to Spellbook.
If you can sell me on it working based on game mechanics and NOT server politics (because obviously Ozy doesn't care about 'cp bargaining power' or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the structure and flow of game mechanics), then I'm fine with trying whatever you wanna try.

Xanathos

OK. Explain to me how you can balance the corps for an event like you're talking about.
How do you handle the corps that don't have drivers?
How do you manage the ones that have a handful of multi boxers vs the ones with lots of mains?
How do you make sure EVERYONE is included, without having to make people leave their corps... Since you "damn sure" won't be leaving yours?
... Legitimate questions. All of them. Please clarify.

All corps should have capable drivers .unless ur telling me there's corps around that have 0 carriers in it.
And for amounts pre fleet mains and alts would be no different then how u all wanting to run this weekend really . Smaller groups this area bigger groups this area . Stay in ur area or risk running into bigger better groups . Which wont matter much for smart ppl would be lots of groups of 20 running around so probably lots of fighting inside invasions.

Not all carriers are capable drivers... I have a carrier ans I wouldn't consider myself a capable driver

Kiwiborn96
Not all carriers are capable drivers... I have a carrier ans I wouldn't consider myself a capable driver

So ur failing ur corp and ur self by not trying

If you are a good driver come on the weekend and prove it instead of dribbling on here lol all talk no action.

We want to do something to liven up the game.......trilo has said he won't fvf anymore ......if dynasty don't pvp then game will die.......and like I stated if yall came up with it there be no complaints