Repair Event

If the current event that is up is gonna keep going for weeks more, can we please have a 100% repair on Monday? I have never requested one before and, as the lead of a small alliance who is busted multiple times a day and rarely ever gets nano, I feel it is the least you all can do in return for me having to deal with the multiple Happy Birthday trolling (even by mods) each day and having to see the never ending monologues about how awesome one player is that he has 679 spies in my alliance.
Also, while on the subject of events, can the next one have some sort of research and terraform bonus built in? As feedback on the current event, I feel it is crappy that non stealth show in rift invasions. All this does is exclude the real newer guys who are busting their asses off trying to get basic gear to compete and just makes the giant gap that exists even bigger. Why even have scout specials in the game if you just built one in?
I feel that the big alliances get their requests honored all the time. Please honor one for the smaller guys, too.

Agreed, especially about this current event excluding less veteran players. The events going on should prioritize helping newer players compete and become parts of fvf and rifty. If Spellbook actually wants their games to succeed, they have to cater to the whole player-base and not the 1% whales who drop thousands on TIB.

+1

Grizellus
If the current event that is up is gonna keep going for weeks more, can we please have a 100% repair on Monday? I have never requested one before and, as the lead of a small alliance who is busted multiple times a day and rarely ever gets nano, I feel it is the least you all can do in return for me having to deal with the multiple Happy Birthday trolling (even by mods) each day and having to see the never ending monologues about how awesome one player is that he has 679 spies in my alliance.
Also, while on the subject of events, can the next one have some sort of research and terraform bonus built in? As feedback on the current event, I feel it is crappy that non stealth show in rift invasions. All this does is exclude the real newer guys who are busting their asses off trying to get basic gear to compete and just makes the giant gap that exists even bigger. Why even have scout specials in the game if you just built one in?
I feel that the big alliances get their requests honored all the time. Please honor one for the smaller guys, too.

Can't just let everyone raid invasions with no stealth. Then the giant fleets of dinguses running 50 alts show up.
This event was good for everyone except the pvp hungry people. The urge to smack the loot pinata has kept a lot of pvp down.

Xariol

Can't just let everyone raid invasions with no stealth. Then the giant fleets of dinguses running 50 alts show up.
This event was good for everyone except the pvp hungry people. The urge to smack the loot pinata has kept a lot of pvp down.

It has not been good at all for low end players, only the top players who can handle the rift invy.

You do not need to be top end to handle a rifty.

Xariol
You do not need to be top end to handle a rifty.

True, you don't need to be top end. However, the requirements ARE high for a new player. Getting a termi is 3+ mil, stealth is 1.2 mil or more, basic hull/weapon/stor ur can be a few hundred thousand a piece. Not to mention a special, which can be over 1 million credits as well. For a single ship, it doesn't take long to get to 10 million. This isn't even mentioning very small alliances with a limited number of drivers, where you have to factor in the cost of a carrier. You have mostly ulti gear and you are sitting in a carrier, so I don't expect you to really understand how it feels to be a new player these days. The fact is, watching you guys in Dyn and HS power level while we are farming black for scraps is pitiful and it only increases the gap between newbies and veterans in this game.

Yes for sure. I'm down and out from back surgery but will get something started tomorrow if I can get to a computer.
I didn't intend for this event to go so long, but at least it seems to be popular. The sector caps make it interesting.

Thanks for the repair event, much appreciated!
Hurpy Burpy Ozy!