To Ozy in regards to the current event plz read

Hey Ozy. I read your post about the back surgery and Google play forcing the update or removal of non compliant apps.
It's a good thing that this event is still going. Its brought players online that would have otherwise been dormant accounts.
Everyone is leveling up and taking full advantage of the added xp which has been an absolute blessing.
I sincerely hope you leave that on and include it with any other event ideas you have cooked up.
No need to turn the it off as this event benefits every single player along wth the item market.

One thing that would be cool to add possibly is double cp outside of riftys in the event people want a regular fvf.
The added drops are pretty awesome (pinatas) even if it's all still based on he normal RNG were 95% of drops are al decons lol.
Hope... really hope the rifty xp and drop bonus stays, it will keep people logging in more And buying mind surge!

Hope your recovery is a quick one. Drink water till ya hate it and then keep on drinking it... will aid recovery staying hydrated.

One cool idea since we do in fact have a small amount of actual new players in the game would be a boe event like the usual but Also some how work in the limited storages as a possible drop during said event ? Just bouncing ideas off you.
I realize you're recovering so dont think I'm standin here demanding anything Haha just saying is all. Would be nice

Heck make it 6x cp but only in rifties. Chaos!!

jackl6
Everyone is leveling up and taking full advantage of the added xp which has been an absolute blessing.
I sincerely hope you leave that on and include it with any other event ideas you have cooked up.
No need to turn the it off as this event benefits every single player along wth the item market.

If only this was true... I think there needs to be a good middle-ground. Maybe when doing this event, make the XP boost for ALL invasions. Frankly, it really sucks to watch this as a level ~35 player who can't afford the amount of capital necessary to participate in rifty.

ryry20

If only this was true... I think there needs to be a good middle-ground. Maybe when doing this event, make the XP boost for ALL invasions. Frankly, it really sucks to watch this as a level ~35 player who can't afford the amount of capital necessary to participate in rifty.

you can't afford a rare carb xiii and a stealth ? you are doing tib wrong.

It's not that easy... to be a useful part of rifty I would need a termi, stealth, and ur gear. I have 3 alts. This cost quickly get into over 10 million...

ryry20
It's not that easy... to be a useful part of rifty I would need a termi, stealth, and ur gear. I have 3 alts. This cost quickly get into over 10 million...

False.
Been there done that. Don't need a termi and don't need Ur gear.
Drove a stack of flayers who were quite helpful into a rifty just recently.
Try not getting kicked out of a couple corporations for being a tool and see if that helps you a bit.

You really don't have to be like that. I moved corps within the same alli (wasn't kicked out) and I got kicked from carpe for asking questions (an officer decided to call me an annoying fuck because I was curious about the carpe/venom split). You are a part of dynasty, it's not like you saw the chats or know what happened. If you think carpe told you the real story then... I don't know what to tell you. I was trying to find a middle ground between new players and elites, but if you want to resort to personal insults that's on you.

If you don't spend RL crash and no help..it is rather hard to get a stealth and a good hull/hold, would be about 2 million credits and for a lvl 35 in the smallest of the 3 main alliances would definitely take some time. And sorry ryry20, some people are morons and can't bother to help out someone new on TIB, and the forums.

ryry20
You really don't have to be like that. I moved corps within the same alli (wasn't kicked out) and I got kicked from carpe for asking questions (an officer decided to call me an annoying fuck because I was curious about the carpe/venom split). You are a part of dynasty, it's not like you saw the chats or know what happened. If you think carpe told you the real story then... I don't know what to tell you. I was trying to find a middle ground between new players and elites, but if you want to resort to personal insults that's on you.

You have suggested no middle ground, you just complained that the event was unfair to people who haven't put time,money or a combination of the two into the game.
I did the level a ship up to get to do rifties, on several ships.
It takes time but if you're active and helpful any good corporation is going to help you out.