Events

their should honestly not be events that last 1 month, people will feel like it should be an everyday thing and will try to force mods to keep it that way permanently. I like the idea that events feel like they are an event and not something to log into and just just play for it, not really fun when an event last more then a week and several players cant take advantage of this im on both sides of it being good and bad the XP is nice and as well as drops but many players seem to not participate or join because lack of gear and thats cool we was once all noobs and some dont play like others and thats also fine its nice seeing players play a game but not nice seeing players play a game for the event then the actual game, yes some have returned to take advantage of the event but hasnt it been enough? i like how many other games keep weekend events as a weekend thing and new events as a weekly thing (to obviously test it out and get feedback) would be cool if every other weekend its a pve only event and every other month 100% something that could benifit all and not just a handful.

I also think there should be a poll in which the community votes for their favorite type of events or help you guys (mods) decide what event we want next, it will bring the community together (hopefully i know a lot of people dont like to see the same thing as an motd) and also probably be a little bit more interactive (not saying you mods arent doing enough you guys are great im very patient so take as long as you like to finish tib x we are all preparing for it) like the griz thing 'HURPY BURPY BRIZ' thats pretty funny maybe add a little 'did you know?' fake or fact on the motd to brighten someones day or even wish someone a HAPPY bday on the MOTD something to keep us entertained lols just some suggestion its like 3.47am so i am filled with ideas atm i can post some below but these are some i thought on the spot.

Thank you for taking time to take my 2 cents hope you give me yours! --Bigo/Deathkid2

Give us a BOE event plz. Vipers and BCs can't be skulled. And I've been looking for a viper for months now. No one's selling.

Guys. BOE event. I have no progress atm unless I get a friggin BOE viper.
WTT 2k bds for a BOE event. Get your bds. DO IT SPELLBOOK!

Dear Moderators,
Please provide an event where boe drops are possible so that I may find a boe Viper and sell it to Bash (aka Steelix) at a ridiculous price so that the community no longer has to suffer through his begging and pleading on market, in server, and in universe chats. Also, if the next event could have a terraform/research bonus, that'd be swell.
Regards,
Griz