Ozy, give me a reason to keep playing....

Qq

No reason...sigh

Dead game is dead. It's really just down to a handful of dedicated players from a few different corps. I've been off and on for a number of years, stubbornly hoping for something new to get more players in. But it's looking more and more like this expansion is going to be "too little, too late." The game clearly isn't generating any significant revenue, and the Kickstarter money is long gone by now. It's basically 1 person working for free on a product that isn't paying the bills.

Which explains why it's a side project. He probably has a day job to pay the bills and works on TibX in his free time.
I understand that life happens. It's just a bummer. I'm really not excited anymore, and if it's just going to be the same few players, it will get stale really quick. It needs some new life breathed into it.

Idk... The reason u guys are still playing and asking ozy for reasons to do so seems contradictory to me..
You play for your reasons..
So you either play or u don't.:)

I packed it in until the expansion. I figured I’d rather take a break while I still enjoyed the game rather than totally burn myself out on it. I log in every now and then to say hi to my corpies, but I cba to play nonstop anymore.
Happy new year, Cap!

How did the game end up like this..

To make more YouTube videos on Tib mechanics!

generaljorda
How did the game end up like this..

Red is dead.