I clicked on New TOPIC then laughed cos I just want and update on the OLD topic of TIBx
Some ideas as well
Garrison TF lock for people who dont want other people to level up there nano in cluster when deployed.
Auto jet of mets when entering a invy/rift and cargo lock so any new mets dont go into the hold just fall into sector making it easier for tech to pick up ( I know tech will be battery based in TibX) but it would be cool to have in these few years prior to TibX rollout.
Also cool i think would be a BFG that had some ram stat that would compliment the ram special.
oh and did i mention a TibX update would be cool like a proper update.

I hate it when folks jet mets in an invy/rifty. If you do that in mine, I yell at you. Does no one any good if you get jumped and all your mets are at your feet. Plus, encourages folks to be lazy. FEED YOUR TECHS!
But I agree about getting a TIBX update.

Grizellus
I hate it when folks jet mets in an invy/rifty. If you do that in mine, I yell at you. Does no one any good if you get jumped and all your mets are at your feet. Plus, encourages folks to be lazy. FEED YOUR TECHS!

Totally plus 1 to that, Griz. I hate it when guns jetti mets in invy/rifty then sit watching TV or sthg pressing fire occasionally and soaking up the XP while the techs do all the work. Not cool.