The game state

Hey Gents/Ladies

just discovered the TiB after all the years its been out,tried RoN aslo, can not believe i missed this seems like the game is spot on my kinda taste of game ( kind of ;) )

so is it worth me starting to play now? or is it too late?
whats happening with the expansion i read some things but that was back in 2017?

anyways
thanks for the reply's in advanced!
maybe see you in game!

You should try it out and see for yourself if you wanna continue.
There are new players coming in here n there.
Expansion is something thats in the works, as far as we know, they have some kind of shortage of dedicated workforce for this cause which is suspected to be the delay.

Jasper89c

so is it worth me starting to play now? or is it too late?
whats happening with the expansion i read some things but that was back in 2017?

The game has been dead for quite some time now. It's really just a handful of hardcore players seal-clubbing, alternate accounts, and the occasional new player that stays for a ahort time and leaves.
Unfortunately, it's become clear that the expansion/sequel is not a priority. Updates are few and far between, and to say progress has been slow is an understatement. I know people are thinking it so I might as well say it - it's looking more and more like whoever donated money to the Kickstarter got hosed.
Google "tibx kickstarter" and read the comments. People are asking for their money back. :(

xLoneStarx

The game has been dead for quite some time now. It's really just a handful of hardcore players seal-clubbing, alternate accounts, and the occasional new player that stays for a ahort time and leaves.
Unfortunately, it's become clear that the expansion/sequel is not a priority. Updates are few and far between, and to say progress has been slow is an understatement. I know people are thinking it so I might as well say it - it's looking more and more like whoever donated money to the Kickstarter got hosed.
Google "tibx kickstarter" and read the comments. People are asking for their money back. :(

Game's not dead, its just got stale.