Make tib great again!

Hi guys. I really enjoy tib, so much that I seriosly doubt I'll enjoy tibx as much. Which is funny to say and then follow up by suggesting changes. Tbh, I'm afraid for the release of tibx. Just looking at screenshots, reading descriptions etc its a very different game entirely, and for players who know the original just needs tweaks, it'll be the final straw. That said, I ask that you please consider some things that may/will help the og tib. I really dont think it would take much for something so vital. Trivia was fun, events are great, but new players are next to impossible to keep. I really feel increased drop rates for items and bd would make a world of difference and not break the game. Say, if a player farms for an hour, 5 bd and a uc drop or 2 seems like it would be more than enough incentive to keep at it. Most drops are decons anyway, and the bd helps them with cj/ej for corp activities or a repair here and there. I'm really trying to help, I just want to see the game I love do well

I really feel increased drop rates for items and bd would make a world of difference

I totally agree with you here. One reason i keep brake again is that farming gold isnt so profitable/quick with single ship, tho its safer than multi.
I want some good gold farm events ,not just better drops from invs, which many soloing with own fleet, leaving casual gamers totally aside.
Something i would like to see, is that, corp superoffiicers and above could send you invite to jump coords, so even a casual gamers could get quickly on action, without needing to jump elsewhere and then travel through dangerous space slowly.
Anyway, its really too early to put critics yet, I hope it will be great again =).

TSin

...corp superoffiicers and above could send you invite to jump coords, so even a casual gamers could get quickly on action...

I find this idea interesting. Definitely think Eros is on to something, as well.

Was thinking something like a double damage weekend would be cool. Would make bust, pvp and pve really interesting

Tib will never be the same again