*WARNING!!! INCURSION ALERT!!!*

The Wyrd Empire has evolved the techno-virus (originally used against the Homoclites) to create a new hybrid, the Heteroclite Terminus! More power, splash, resistances and enhanced repair ability with a massive hull make this the deadliest adversary to emerge yet! As it roams black looking for humans to devour, it'll take teamwork and tactics to defeat it and collect the loot...

Ok so that's my pitch lol...once a day (at hc rewards?) a massive dread is dropped in black. Always visible (like an invy) similar stats as dread reap but with massive hp (maybe 300-500k hp?), splash like a het, with Dread Seed drop potential. Could make for a fun piñata battle

Ok let me dumb this down to the point it'll happen.
Once a day someone can drive around rift telling everyone they are a big dread het terminus and we can all struggle to :ignore them on all alts.

Xariol
Ok let me dumb this down to the point it'll happen.
Once a day someone can drive around rift telling everyone they are a big dread het terminus and we can all struggle to :ignore them on all alts.

That's the spirit!

Eros

That's the spirit!

Pretty much. Literally the only thing mods seemed to get excited about was schoolyard pew and that was pretty well the dumbest idea to show up in years.

Xariol

Pretty much. Literally the only thing mods seemed to get excited about was schoolyard pew and that was pretty well the dumbest idea to show up in years.

So did you have an idea or...?

Eros

So did you have an idea or...?

Literally dozens of them in many posts. Had one pretty similar to this one once.

Im not trying to be critical of anybody, but i think we qq too much for new stuff for eg schoolyard.
There's a limitation in what all can be implemented with the present server code and we need to be appreciative of that.

I don't understand

I really like this idea. To take it further so as not to take any time away from TIBX development, instead of creating a new npc in game just use yourself Ozymandias!
Just once every weekend or so, come online and make yourself permanently visible and maximize your stats. Idk what the specifics of game code limit is or if you can bypass the game's hardcap on stats or what. But make yourself super tanky (Like 300-500k hp tanky) as well as super critty (10k crits every 8-10 seconds).
To up the drama, you could pick a bunch of leg+ gear that would drop on your death. Everybody on Server would fleet up and pvp each other all the while getting randomly one shotted by you just to have one clever skipped ship nab the treasure!!
You can be our Thanos, TiB style.