Need for speed

Deep in my nerd game, I was comparing 203 and 222 storages and couldnt help but feel something wasn't right with the stats. 203 is less speed bonus and swaps the excellent hit chance of 222 for small evasion chance. Maybe it's intentional, but something made me feel like the 203 was supposed to add more speed.

I noticed that too.
x22 is too perfect. Gives same speed reduction as rift guns. And both these storages are primarily used for 2.0 hook sets where hit matters more than Eva. x03 definitely needs some love.
That said, x03 is not the only one. Other than the limited storages, 107, x12, x13, x14, x15, 118, x21, and x23 are the only 'good' ones. Everything else is either completely useless or has a better version.
Even on the limited ones, 118 is far superior for techs compared to H1B. Days of needing hit is gone as average level has gone up, so, H1G is dead. P1G only works with 1 build. It stacks really well with gauss for solo-termi-het set but.. other sets are better for solo hets. And R1G's stats are better used as Hx10 coz crit resist and other storages can provide waaaay more dps as crit chance/dmg.