today marks month 5 since any TIBX updates on the forums.

What's going on. Is there no TIBx? Has it been canceled? It's been 5 months since an update this is ridiculous. I paid $120 on the kickstarter and I have not gotten the beta testing or anything that has been promised.

Yea, we want a statement @devs

Even if that statement isn’t good news, we just want to know the score... straight up, no spin.

Just some answers would be nice, would like to know if its even going ahead.
Still have faith in spellbook but its fading to nothing.
Samson.

Response from dev pls. Much appreciated

Anything is better than nothing at this point.

I concur with my fellow players. I am but one of the 560 backers, who supported this expansion with $98,817 - over the required $75,000 needed for the expansion.
Recall that:
Kickstarter backers will have the opportunity to play the expansion much earlier with alpha and beta testing in late Summer of 2017. Your feedback will directly impact the development of the game!

You are overdue, sirs and madame's. It is time to become accountable to the 560 people who pledged the support of this expansion nearly two years ago, with a promise of delivery that is just as overdue.
Good news, bad news, any news.
Give us something.

If everything is going well and we have nothing to worry about... Give us no sign.

Xariol
If everything is going well and we have nothing to worry about... Give us no sign.

How do you know this? we haven't had any update in ages...

samson

How do you know this? we haven't had any update in ages...

Not a Simpsons fan I see.