X2 EXP EVENT

Some guys in our alliance did some testing on NPCs in Black VS Rift Invasions and got the same amount of exp (relatively, give or take a couple exp points) on a Boss reaper each time. Difference margin was maybe 50 exp at the most, which should be substantially different considering the game MOTD says 2x Exp gains in *ALL* invasions. Assuming this includes RIFT invasions, the exp event must not be actually active.

Assuming the event was never active, we've been mislead for months. As an apology we the tib community demand either Battle Royale for a weekend, or activation of the exp event.

UCSxurn
As an apology we the tib community demand either Battle Royale for a weekend, or activation of the exp event.

got a petition to support that claim?

I've killed some boss and dread reapers outside rifites. There's definitely a boost on them. If I can find any tonight I'll try and get some accurate numbers

Sounds like you were meaning to test against non invy npc, no? Otherwise, if all invasions xp are doubled you should get the same XP for the same npc regardless rifty or invy (which is what you say has been proven) unless I'm missing something

I think the confusion stems from the probably inaccurate belief that rift in general has any kind of base xp boost compared to black.