SB addiction help forum *its a joke people *

I open this forum for all those who bet red and it came up black.
and those who stalk innocent np for some creds you make the next role.
and yes even those who sell there gear for one more bet....trust me I been there lmao. go ahead don't be ashamed of your SB addiction own it!!!!

share your biggest losses and wins or any stories you that after you said to yourself "well fck...."

now addiction isn't a joke and shouldn't be taken as such the label on the page is people get to openly share there stories without anyone getting pissy....to those people hey it's just a game chat forum.

I'll post my one of my *well fck...." moments on multiple occassions I've sold all my stealths from x6 fleet to make one good bet.....yeah only worked out like once out of 5 times and I end up havening to get another x6 stealths every time it didn't work....

One night I had a spur of the moment thought that I should log in and bet 1k bds on 0 to see what would happen. Literally every brain cell I had was telling me and showing me mental images of me winning the sought after 35k bd..
I logged in, and the doubt crept in. I typed out the :bet b1000 0 and just let it sit there as I debated on if I should really risk all the bd I had at the time. Ultimately I said screw it and pressed send.. Only to see that I had missed the roll by a few seconds.. And it rolled 0..