Event Idea

Hey just an event idea ozy
What about opening a new server for 24 hours once a week where there's a competition
E.g
Most Money Earned
Most Bd
Most Npc kills
Most player kills
Creating a new server isn't out of your power and there are leader boards so recording that information isn't out of your power either
Winner of the special server gains a reward in Unity Server I.e
1st gets 500Bd
2nd gets 250bd
3rd gets 100bd
The reason you should consider this is it'll increase your profit from tib sales for players wanting to get an edge in the events and I should presume making these special event servers aren't too hard given most if not all the code required is already inside tib..
To be honest we all need something for tib..
You've bailed on RON even after getting players hopes up that you would create a unity version..
You promised updates to tib and created DIRE
Promised a expansion to tib and creates VBL
Give us a little something to keep us playing.. I bearly log on just to keep my gear at the moment

Legacy
Hey just an event idea ozy
What about opening a new server for 24 hours once a week where there's a competition
E.g
Most Money Earned
Most Bd
Most Npc kills
Most player kills
Creating a new server isn't out of your power and there are leader boards so recording that information isn't out of your power either
Winner of the special server gains a reward in Unity Server I.e
1st gets 500Bd
2nd gets 250bd
3rd gets 100bd
The reason you should consider this is it'll increase your profit from tib sales for players wanting to get an edge in the events and I should presume making these special event servers aren't too hard given most if not all the code required is already inside tib..
To be honest we all need something for tib..
You've bailed on RON even after getting players hopes up that you would create a unity version..
You promised updates to tib and created DIRE
Promised a expansion to tib and creates VBL
Give us a little something to keep us playing.. I bearly log on just to keep my gear at the moment

I am in the same boat right now. I log on once every 2 or 3 months right now to see if maybe the promised expansion has happened yet to be dis appointed yet again.