Why 2x xp Invy/rifty should be permanent

After 2x xp was taken down for br event. A fair hand full of ppl want the 2x xp back. None of us has given an explanation why we were just demanding it. Well, im gonna change that in this post, here is why Invys and rifties should be permanent 2x xp.
Black Invasions vs Rift farming.. Black Invies have the same npcs roaming in there as there are though out rift. If i can make the same xp from doing black invies or just rift farming, im going to rift farm, as it would be easier to do and safer. If invasions were 2x xp, i would do Invasions more as the rewards is more balanced.
Furthermore, note i said safer. Doing Black invasions is much more dangerous to do because 99% of enemy hunt fleets scout invasions and kill whoever is doing them or chase them off, and in most cases, the hunt team finishes the invy and takes the bds. Also solo players scout invasions and steal bds from enemy players that complete it.
Same thing goes with rift invasions, even though they have pinatas, it is still an attraction to hunt teams and solo scouts. They can also be an challenge if rift invasion npcs stack up in large numbers. 2x xp would balance out the rewards in return.
New players can also really benefit from permanet 2x xp invasion if they team up with their corp/alli and do as many as they can. They can catch up to the veteran players that are lvl 200+ more quickly.
Ozy, from my reasons and standpoint, please consider making all invasions 2x xp permanent. Thank you!

Yes please