Too Much QQ With This Current Event...

As the title states, the current event with the 3x CP for garrison kills is causing a ruckus in the game. Normally this is a good thing, but in this case, all it is doing is creating a reason to bitch and moan. There are other threads that go on about why, so I'll skip that here and instead focus on asking for an updated event.

Ideas:
-Remove 3x CP from garrison kills
-Add in 3x CP for Rift invasion kills; 2x CP for regular invasion kills (this would promote teaming up so harder to kill and limit stack sizes so no moaning about how X alli brings 5x as many folks to pew)
-Keep the Terraforming/Research bonus (I think I'm the only one using it, but hey, I need a little help moving this along, so why not)
-3x XP Gains in Rift invasions, 2x in black invasions (incentive to get folks to go do them to begin with)
-Keep the BOE drop chance
-Hell, let's go crazy and add a 2x CP for garrison kills IF done with smaller ships (the free ones, titans and below)--lets really test some skills

You all say you are bored/tired of being bullied/need new content...there's solutions to all this if you look hard enough. Build something new. Help your very endangered true newbies. Step out of your comfort zones.

Get bent on the titan Gb idea. It's barely doable as is.
3x garri Cp isn't causing the constant rolls its just a nice bonus.
How about zero cp for kills by carriers to spice things up. Heck add fusion drives that give fleet leadership at 2.5 for smaller ships.

There's other things to bust besides XX garrisons, Xariol. Again, this isn't meant to be for just end game players, but for all.

Yeah Griz I get it some people have smaller garrison. But it doesn't address the fact defenders can pop 32k effective hulls if they get their shit together. Plus they'd have to be novas to not get nova spammed and then they wouldn't have deflectors so 2 beams could fail a bust.
Catering to Low levels at this point is a lost cause.

It's not catering to low levels. It's adding something for them to do while you elite folks solo your riftys.

Maybe make Terraform/Research bonus 20 or 25%.

Also...doesn't benefit me much at the moment, but we haven't seen 2x skulls in a bit. Would be good incentive, I think. Maybe these alliances with thousands of skulls would spend more on their folks instead of hoarding them for the TIB Apocalypse if the influx was up. Just a thought.

Griz....I agree with your suggestions. With an "unsure" bout gbing in baby ships

my 1st post ever on forums and I use it to say I agree with something Griz said ...eeeekkkk!!!
happy birthday btw

Ha! And you should play again...I see you log in checking on things. Holler at me when you're on.
Oh, and...
-_-