New map

Let's change it up a bit. Been flying around the same old map for some time now. I do understand that there will be no updates or new stuff for tib. That's what tibx is for. But seeing how as we are not playing tibx yet. Let's get a new/old map.

About that new map.......

A new map would be a quick and easy way to shake things up a bit, cause some fights for the best cluster spots, force some more mapping.
P.S. Does anyone at Spellbook even read forum posts anymore?

LOL. I'm not sure how you guys can't see the forest for the trees. The game is 1000% dead, except for a few "lifers" from the same small handful of Corps. But the existing population of active players isn't enough numbers for it to make sense to continue any significant level of support for the current client.
If he ever releases a sequel/update/etc, then there's a chance to draw new players in who had never heard of this old, dead game - and those new players are going to generate the revenue needed to justify and support the new version of the game.
As for "does anyone at Spellbook read these..." - I'm convinced "Spellbook" is 2 people working out of a bedroom at this point. The website alone is a bad sign, looking like it's straight out of the year 2001. These people probably have day jobs, and these games are now "side projects" when they have time to "work" on them.
I hate to be so negative, but after it passed the 2 year mark, reality started to sink in.

xLoneStarx
LOL. I'm not sure how you guys can't see the forest for the trees. The game is 1000% dead, except for a few "lifers" from the same small handful of Corps. But the existing population of active players isn't enough numbers for it to make sense to continue any significant level of support for the current client.
If he ever releases a sequel/update/etc, then there's a chance to draw new players in who had never heard of this old, dead game - and those new players are going to generate the revenue needed to justify and support the new version of the game.
As for "does anyone at Spellbook read these..." - I'm convinced "Spellbook" is 2 people working out of a bedroom at this point. The website alone is a bad sign, looking like it's straight out of the year 2001. These people probably have day jobs, and these games are now "side projects" when they have time to "work" on them.
I hate to be so negative, but after it passed the 2 year mark, reality started to sink in.

You're probably correct.

xLoneStarx

I knew it I'm surrounded by assholes.
Dont be trying to hijack my post pal. This is about a new map.
Idgaf if it's ozy and 1 other person also Im really not worried about tibx either. I like the current tib and I enjoy playing it.
So about that new map.
Mythra did say it is fairly easy to do.......
May the Schwartz be with you pal

New map could be fun. Be nice to have the dumb shit black map changed at least.