Repair Event, Please!

Some high sodium levels over a repair request. Repair would be sweet! Announced, even better! On behalf of Draco, thanks for the sweet game and keep doing what you're doing o7

The "little guy's " don't have ulti gear..
Could repair all non ulti gear and no skips not even unc skips.
I wouldn't receive and repairs then and I'm fine with that.

Thing is. The repairs we get are at their mercy. And changing what gets repaired and what doesn't might not even be possible without a lot of work. Not sure if the mods would even be willing to take all those extra steps needed to leave out all rarity of skips and leave out anything ulti rarity which would target the little guys only.

A 100% dura event would be nice. But as i told a couple of you bamf players. You eant the game to live? Let us have this we are trying to fix our problems. Stuff doesnt spawn out of thin air without a little effort.

ChaosInducer
A 100% dura event would be nice. But as i told a couple of you bamf players. You eant the game to live? Let us have this we are trying to fix our problems. Stuff doesnt spawn out of thin air without a little effort.

Ohh you want the game to live now.? Then start asking your people to stop creating fake evidences to get others banned and stop complaining everytime when you get outwitted. Its funny to see you guys concerned all of a sudden when things go bad for you, whereas nearly half of the opposing players have been disabled and some already quit over the bs your group has been spewing over the cpl years.. Gl playing.
Now where's my forum warrior xariol.? it's getting dull without him lol.

Reminds me of the old flame wars on here. All we are missing is Amcilla telling somebody they are as dumb as a rock.
Do whatever you feel is needed Mythra/Ozy. Like more bans and nerfs on the cheaters everywhere. :)

ChaosInducer

You want to try and fix the problem? Nice joke, seems you don't even know where the source of the problems are coming from.
Games gotten so toxic, to the point people just get banned and nerfed left and right with no justification on why they were.
And since were the ones getting banned and nerfed by your emails, you guys don't think we wont retaliate and roll u guys permanently until u guy don't get nano?
In all honestly this would of been a less toxic game, with no instant perma rolling, if people just didnt start emailing and nerf'ing and banned people. Its really shit people get banned and nerf'd when they just play the game for fun.
We gave you guys (SS) 2 weeks of cf to help u guys out, you guys pretty much spat in our faces with bans.
Then you have pieces of trash like alone encouraging actual nerfs and bans, yea says for ''cheaters'' but we really know what that actually means.

Alone
Reminds me of the old flame wars on here. All we are missing is Amcilla telling somebody they are as dumb as a rock.
Do whatever you feel is needed Mythra/Ozy. Like more bans and nerfs on the cheaters everywhere. :)

Iv Spelt it out for you guys once where the problem was, during the short discord meeting that only few SS leads attended.
You guys can try to fix it, and change the game for the better, or we have a continually declining game where you guys are undeployed.

luckdoom

Then you have pieces of trash like alone encouraging actual nerfs and bans, yea says for ''cheaters'' but we really know what that actually means.
Iv Spelt it out for you guys once where the problem was, during the short discord meeting that only few SS leads attended.
You guys can try to fix it, and change the game for the better, or we have a continually declining game where you guys are undeployed.

Hell yeah I'm encouraging actual nerfs and bans to all the cheaters. Your emotional guilty conscience is showing bud.
My Corp adapted to this style of tib long before you even thought about throwing your temper tantrum. So, your little "undeployed or email Mythra to get our cheaters unbanned" threats hold zero weight when thrown in my direction.
Im super happy that you like tib so much that you've spent more time on it than it would take to setup a successful business on your own. :)

As I understand it, the SS folks who joined your pity party discord room were thrown out if they didn't agree with your demands and point of view. And wasn't it your own BAMFtards who ratted out your own folks?
*cough cough* Xlyoo *cough cough*
Stop doing shady shit and you won't be banned, nerfed. Only ones I see killing the game live mostly in BAMF alli.

luckdoom

You want to try and fix the problem? Nice joke, seems you don't even know where the source of the problems are coming from.
Games gotten so toxic, to the point people just get banned and nerfed left and right with no justification on why they were.
And since were the ones getting banned and nerfed by your emails, you guys don't think we wont retaliate and roll u guys permanently until u guy don't get nano?
In all honestly this would of been a less toxic game, with no instant perma rolling, if people just didnt start emailing and nerf'ing and banned people. Its really shit people get banned and nerf'd when they just play the game for fun.
We gave you guys (SS) 2 weeks of cf to help u guys out, you guys pretty much spat in our faces with bans.

In all honesty the sole reason why we didnt do shit. Is cause the ss leads didnt bother to do shit. Dont blame it on the non ss leads. My dumb ass tried the hardest to do Shit no one wanted to budge. So dont get pissy at me cause of my comment. In other words. If you dont script then how are you nerfed? Doesnt make a lick of sense to me buddy boy. The truths the truth bankai ;)