Current No Show Event

Wanted to just say thanks for the new event. I'm digging the no shows. Gotta work a bit to find folks, but nice to be able to dodge counters. I missed the listing in server regarding top shows and top folks who spent bds on shows. Anyway to get them reposted here? If not, no biggie. Oh, and thanks for the upcoming repair event!

havin a new fun event is a blast. Excited to see what cool new idea comes up next. +1

I'm enjoying the current event as well. Brings back a sense of "skill" into hunting again. If it doesn't become semi permanent, oh well. I'm just happy you guys have done something fresh :).

I just noticed our avatars all have the same hairdos. Must be part of our corporation's dress code:
"Hair must be messy and stick up straight at all times, as if you just rolled out of bed. Failure to comply will lead to disciplinary action."

Grizellus
I just noticed our avatars all have the same hairdos. Must be part of our corporation's dress code:
"Hair must be messy and stick up straight at all times, as if you just rolled out of bed. Failure to comply will lead to disciplinary action."

I'm a young Rick Sanchez exploring the universe with weaponized dark matter before I retire on Earth in my shuttle as a grumpy old drunk with a TV series.. In reality, I'm just you. :'D

-_-

It is refreshing to have an event that brings back some level of competitiveness every player can take part in. It'd be nice to see the no-show continue beyond the weekend.

ManMan, your hair is out of corp code regulations. Gonna need you to muss it up.

Grizellus
ManMan, your hair is out of corp code regulations. Gonna need you to muss it up.

-_-

Great Event! Also not all Venomites wear the corporate hairdo ;)