Current No Show Event

Touche, Em. Although maybe we should require all the dudes to start wearing flowers in their hair as part of the new uniform?

Grizwald

Nice to see Em still flying the Hitsquad flag!

Thank you for the event. Was fun!
Can we please make the event permanent and extend all the changes to PVE as well to make it consistent? Also I believe everyone would agree to have rift jumps free and it may be easy change to implement. For the repairs, please make the repair run weekly automatically so Ozy won’t have to log in just to run repairs.
Could we also make all guns work 50% of the time, with maybe a 5% chance of exploding and dealing 3x dmg to the owner. This will also make busting fun again (thought I am not sure we should still enable busting again).

Event was fun. Please can we now have our game back to normal. The event is just an event, please do not make the changes permanent.
Many people have made the ships and gear around the aspects of the game, costing them a lot of real life money, this kind of change means spending more to adjust again, feeling that many would not want this.

a75
Event was fun. Please can we now have our game back to normal. The event is just an event, please do not make the changes permanent.
Many people have made the ships and gear around the aspects of the game, costing them a lot of real life money, this kind of change means spending more to adjust again, feeling that many would not want this.

So you'd rather have the game shit out. Just ride it into the ground?
I know more people that like the changes then don't.
Average people online went up over double what it usually is. People will adjust. Gives them new goals and mechanics to work with.

Xariol

So you'd rather have the game shit out. Just ride it into the ground?
I know more people that like the changes then don't.
Average people online went up over double what it usually is. People will adjust. Gives them new goals and mechanics to work with.

More people play in Bamf alliance than whole rest of server, and dont like the changes.

a75

More people play in Bamf alliance than whole rest of server, and dont like the changes.

Thanks for pointing out you don't understand absolutely anything about the balance of the game. Clearly changes are needed.
There are plenty of people on bamf side that do like the changes.
Even if they don't like these specific changes, changes are needed.

Mihhuu
Thank you for the event. Was fun!
Can we please make the event permanent and extend all the changes to PVE as well to make it consistent? Also I believe everyone would agree to have rift jumps free and it may be easy change to implement. For the repairs, please make the repair run weekly automatically so Ozy won’t have to log in just to run repairs.
Could we also make all guns work 50% of the time, with maybe a 5% chance of exploding and dealing 3x dmg to the owner. This will also make busting fun again (thought I am not sure we should still enable busting again).

Oh man that could be fun with the gun thing
Maybe make it an option. You can spend combat points to boost your firepower next shot for 500cp but it gives you chance at taking reflected damage.
For repairs make every ship have a built in legendary bounty hunter. Then the repairs could take care of themselves while event/changes are worked on.
Probably need to figure out a cp cost for gun thing. Was just throwing out random idea with 500.

a75

*so it was fun.... and would be profitable*