Request For A BOE Event

Howdy, Spellbook folks!

It's been a little while since we've had a boe event and we've gotten a fair number of new/returned players looking for gear that is not easy to find in game. Doing rifties hoping for a boe drop was a fun way to try to "gamble" for some of the more coveted boe items like a rapture, viper, etc. Since they are more economical to rank, it would be fun to put one of these events into play again. Keep the triple CP for kills in rifties to up the danger factor.

I know I'm probably of the minority, but a return of the small ship/Titan event would be fun, too. Do something crazy, like a 5X CP bonus when another ship is killed by a Titan or below. And double CP earned if flying in a small ship. Would help the returned/new ships catch up and give incentive for the bigger guys to try something new for a change. It would give me, at least, a reason to try to pimp my shuttle/battleship out a bit more. Or hell, make a new Shuttle event. Only shuttles get some crazy bonus. With all the high level players and EP, would be fun to see who can really kick ass with a small package. Might get us interested in some fun shuttle battles.

While we're at it can we get x2 xp in regular invasions again please.

keeler

How about no events. Just clear slate and leave it that way.

keeler

X2 in black would be nice not everyone can do rifties and atm it’s mostly scaredy-cats like alone and griz farming it. Most of those that can’t do rifties are just farming reg rift atm. Not sure why it was taken off but +1 black invy xp bonus.

Schaefer

X2 in black would be nice not everyone can do rifties and atm it’s mostly scaredy-cats like alone and griz farming it. Most of those that can’t do rifties are just farming reg rift atm. Not sure why it was taken off but +1 black invy xp bonus.

Remove the bonus from rift to balance it out.
Then move damage taken on death back up to 10%.

Scaredy cats, eh? Scared of what? You have such a hard on for Venom folks, Kapetany.

Xariol

Remove the bonus from rift to balance it out.
Then move damage taken on death back up to 10%.

Why add more death damage. As that’s not really fair to those not in bamf.

Schaefer

Why add more death damage. As that’s not really fair to those not in bamf.

Good point make bamf take 69% damage on death.

Xariol

Good point make bamf take 69% damage on death.

Kudos... Now you sound like a clown.!

Holden

Kudos... Now you sound like a clown.!

Hey, it's you guys favorite number. List everything at $69,696,969 etc....