Event Update, Please!

While the 1% on death has been awesome, without double cp, most aren't taking advantage of it. As an incentive, can we add double cp in? I know the double xp in all invasions has been helpful for getting folks leveled and it gives the farm-centric something to focus on, so keep that, too. The FvF has really died off unless it's attached to cluster busts and there aren't many hunt stacks roaming. I'd still like to see a return of the small ship incentives, i.e., use a titan or below and, if that ship gets the kill shot, 3x cp! I need a reason to make a mean battleship!

Grizellus
While the 1% on death has been awesome, without double cp, most aren't taking advantage of it. As an incentive, can we add double cp in? I know the double xp in all invasions has been helpful for getting folks leveled and it gives the farm-centric something to focus on, so keep that, too. The FvF has really died off unless it's attached to cluster busts and there aren't many hunt stacks roaming. I'd still like to see a return of the small ship incentives, i.e., use a titan or below and, if that ship gets the kill shot, 3x cp! I need a reason to make a mean battleship!

We just had 2 fvfs yesterday and there’s a lot of cp floating around in game there are people with over a million cp. we had x2 for so long it’s probably best it’s only for special occasions.

There's one account on the leaderboards with over 1 mil cp. Rest are either hoarding or inactive. And most are MURK alliance. There are other players besides MURK and BAMF in game. I know you forget that because you keep trying to run us out, but you'd see more activity if it was turned back on.

Grizellus
There's one account on the leaderboards with over 1 mil cp. Rest are either hoarding or inactive. And most are MURK alliance. There are other players besides MURK and BAMF in game. I know you forget that because you keep trying to run us out, but you'd see more activity if it was turned back on.

I still think double cp should be for a acutal event not permanent like holiday weekends etc. not a bad opinion to have but the point is a lot of people have a a lot of cp and we have had double cp for years basically at some point it was going to come to a end.

Better idea.
Set a whole bunch of random changes for an event.
Don't say what they are.
Enjoy the chaos!
Like anything goes... Maybe you try and bust a planet at a certain time of day and it might fire an ion canon at your bust fleet or spam strike you.

Xariol
Better idea.
Set a whole bunch of random changes for an event.
Don't say what they are.
Enjoy the chaos!
Like anything goes... Maybe you try and bust a planet at a certain time of day and it might fire an ion canon at your bust fleet or spam strike you.

+1 This

I am digging up old ideas from years back. The idea of br has been thrown about since the start of The-Infinite-Black itself. There is however a crucial difference. The old imagined br actually takes place within the game world of tib. This crucial difference made the whole idea exciting and challenging due to real stats and lb.
The og design consists of multiple garrisons forming an in-closed area with an open pvp area within, the enclosed area holds a 3x3 open grid,.."This will only be possible with Alliance specifics.
The PVP arena has scanners on garrisons for spectators who are invited to watch live 1v1 2v2 1v20...etc...etc. There are restrictions and regulations all handled by leaders and reputable players.
Due to more changes to Alliance mechanics, the old idea of stacking up x2 wall to form the arena and completely block out escape is not possible anymore due to that fact. Maybe deployed against edge of map or grey edge.
Thats about it for now. Cu in game.

How about a new update altogether....New ship art work and new rendered backgrounds. These are all simple tasks that can be done quickly and maybe give tib a little boost visually.
We have all the people we need to complete this task without too much input from mods apart from applying some images for ships and placing some new background renders. All ships and texture can be made from scratch or use exsisiting 3d polygon models as base then place new textures, render those out with better lighting..etc and we have a fresh look again. Nothing will cost and only minimal time needed on mods part...everything else will be done elsewhere.
It's something for the burner...cu ingame.