Time for New Ships !!! Termy X n Termy Z

what about a ship that does the speed cap or better yet a ship with built in ndrive with the ep of a flayer or devastator?

Nobody would even use a different ship. 3.5 pvp and 2.5 pvp would just be everybody in that ship.

What about a ship that had every special built in with no penalty that was unlocked for everyone at level 15?
That seems fair.

Mithraeus

What about a ship that had every special built in with no penalty that was unlocked for everyone at level 15?
That seems fair.

Lmao ill take two please!

No extra hook n beam plz.that's horrible horibble idea

I read this really fast. Did anyone think about u seing x amount of cp to shorten gun cool down time. In a pvp battle using cp to cut or end gun cool down. Allowing for a faster fallow up shot. It would also need a cooldown like the bd heal as to not be abused. Could be a alternate use / sink for cp. Just a thought.

Hell5150

I read this really fast. Did anyone think about u seing x amount of cp to shorten gun cool down time. In a pvp battle using cp to cut or end gun cool down. Allowing for a faster fallow up shot. It would also need a cooldown like the bd heal as to not be abused. Could be a alternate use / sink for cp. Just a thought.

*puts on gun with beam and stunlocks*

WhiteLance

Hell5150

Okay, this would be bad... 3 second guns with leg+ beams are already hard enough to escape, add in a weapon cooldown reduction.. ouch.
What about using Skulls or CP to reduce the cooldown of your defense platforms guns in an engagement?

Zipper

WhiteLance

Hell5150

Okay, this would be bad... 3 second guns with leg+ beams are already hard enough to escape, add in a weapon cooldown reduction.. ouch.
What about using Skulls or CP to reduce the cooldown of your defense platforms guns in an engagement?

Rather pointless. Def platforms dont really do anything. If people die on a garry they are either not geared to bust, or popped by defenders.

Rather make one of the existing unused ships attractive by tweaking it a bit. The invader, like Janner said, could with small means be made popular.