Continuous lag while playing

About 2 days ago I started lagging every few minutes or so. Others are having the same problem, and some believe it is the asteroids moving around. It feels like a pause, but it is faster and happens way too often. I changed to the updated client but it does the same thing.

ibsen
About 2 days ago I started lagging every few minutes or so. Others are having the same problem, and some believe it is the asteroids moving around. It feels like a pause, but it is faster and happens way too often. I changed to the updated client but it does the same thing.

if you know what i'm talking about
run a tracert post results

I've reduced the number of asteroids moving around. Let me know if it makes any difference.

This is still lagging the game way too often and has caused my death in pvp more than once. Heals fail to hit and ej fail to start. I think this asteroid thing is causing more problems than its worth. It has also made my client completley lock up for 30secs + and dc me x2 when we had big fleet battles

IcAliens
This is still lagging the game way too often and has caused my death in pvp more than once. Heals fail to hit and ej fail to start. I think this asteroid thing is causing more problems than its worth. It has also made my client completley lock up for 30secs + and dc me x2 when we had big fleet battles

I'm not convinced its asteroids moving. Theres a few hops when tracert'n to you guys tht are shifty. Been having issues since your isp went down. Craps out around an ip with public utility something in the name.
At relatives right now. When i get home I'll check again when lag acts up.

I have also lost my ship farming due to lag then dcd it seems to have started last week cause the last month I haven't had any issues

Ya, lag has become bad, and that includes healing lag as well, using unity.

We getting full jump timers as well when following carrier when we have large fleet. No stun or anything. This one pretty rare but have seen it a few times myself and few people in alli reporting it.

I've seen the odd full jump timer when sitting in a sector for a few seconds after my timer runs out. It starts over before it let's you jump. I've also seen the lag and -1 ping a bit more again. Samsung tab 4 10.1 latest updates. I live in des Moines so ping time should be low.

I'll investigate further to see what I can find out.
We're migrating the TIB server off-site to a large datacenter, which will help with network issues. I'll see if I can step up the move timeline.