Battery life with Unity client

I noticed for some time tib drains my battery a lot faster than it used to; I play unity iOS client, iPhone 5s. Now with a full battery I can play almost an hour, maybe less, before it was way longer. I was thinking that maybe it's my phone getting old, but I logged today on old IOS client and the battery didn't drained that fast. I have limited time for testing atm to check this more. Is anyone else having the same issue?

We've not updated the client in some time, however new version of iOS might not run it as well.
I'll talk to orian today about updating the Unity client build to include all the new Unity3D performance optimizations.

Yes I'm much more laggy with the new iOS releases. I'd love an updated iOS client.

It might be another app entirely. If you have Facebook installed, uninstall it and enjoy a much longer battery life.

Amcilla
It might be another app entirely. If you have Facebook installed, uninstall it and enjoy a much longer battery life.

I had FB for some time, but I'll try that :)

It does chew up cpu usage pretty high sometimes since last build. Especially if zoomed out on the map. On any build. Nothing too bad though

Uninstalling FB didn't help.
I turned off some settings and made sure all apps are closed; it looks like battery life improved significantly.

Depending on how long you have had the iPhone, and how you charge your phone can affect your battery life eventually. I have had an iPhone since the 4 came out, have an iPhone 6s atm. All of them, after a year and a half or so, the battery starts to drain a lot faster. I used to use my 12W charger to charge my phone that was intended to charge my iPad, but when I spoke to an Apple Store tech they told me that doing so will decrease the life of the battery.
He said regardless, most batteries start to dwindle out after a year, depending on how often you use it. Eventually, it will need to be replaced. I had my iPhone 6s for 2 years until this past November and had to use phone insurance to get it replaced for another 6s because of this exact same problem, even though I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with it.