Unban the phobia acc

Hey its phobia i tried to log into the game since i quit and some how my acc got banned can you please un ban them i would love to start playing again

gotta email [email protected]  about this.. not going to get anything done on forums

Xariol
gotta email [email protected]  about this.. not going to get anything done on forums

i was told i needed to talk to ozy

Gold server is best server.

Since no one answers for a few weeks at [email protected]  I will write here with a similar problem. I play a game from the very beginning (4 years) and I have never had problems with either a single player or spellbook.com. For the past month, one of my friends made a stupid thing that linked me to the team, so all my altars are locked. So just to ask Ozymandias whether to delete the game or to wait for things to be clarified. Simply YES or NO is enough for me to know that you have a lot of work
ty...

Neno
Since no one answers for a few weeks at [email protected]  I will write here with a similar problem. I play a game from the very beginning (4 years) and I have never had problems with either a single player or spellbook.com. For the past month, one of my friends made a stupid thing that linked me to the team, so all my altars are locked. So just to ask Ozymandias whether to delete the game or to wait for things to be clarified. Simply YES or NO is enough for me to know that you have a lot of work
ty...

If it helps any like 4 years ago mythra banned me from tib I spent 8 months sending emails to whalesong at the time to unblock me they always ignored me or told me flat out no. One day I buy a new phone and create new account coincidentally mythra was on as I got on for first time in 8 months I sent a pm asking to please unban me mythra said OK and that was the end of my ban. XD

Do not share accounts.
Do not sell items or BlackDollars for real money.
Do not abuse game mechanics or alternate accounts for economic gains.
Do not use racist or sexually-charged language in Universe chat.
You've agreed to these rules already. Read the EULA here:
http://theinfiniteblack.com/tib/eula.html#h.cb1fp7q9wyq3
The rules exist to protect both us and you. It maintains the integrity of the game.
Breaking the rules will result in all associated accounts being banned, including every friend you shared accounts with. All of their accounts will be banned too.
It's pretty simple. There are 4 rules. Don't break them.
You can safely assume that we will never un-ban you. We don't have the time, energy, or money to pay staff to babysit you.