Rift jump starts without selecting myself

Hi guys,

I am Changmao, new player and already highy adicted ;)

I play the game on my Sony Phone and it all looks great, using the new app, that looks awsome.

Here my problem: sometimes (sinds i have BD) the riftjump starts while i got that menu closed?! I already sended a ticket and askt if this was a known issue. Myrthra told me that for her there are no other players telling about this issue.

I reinstallt the game, restarted Phone, all the standard stuff i know to do with this kinda glitches.

Yesterday it happend again, so my question for my fellow players, does anyone has also this problem or is it just me?

I had this problem for ages before I realised that I was accidentally pressing the shutter button for the camera on my phone and that was instigating rift jump. Mine is an android, but there may be a button on your phone that you are pressing by accident.

Thanks, could be a very good suggestion, becouse it happens so random.
thanks again, ill go look in to that

And Aulda is a hero, perfect reason, it IS the shutterbutton of the camara on my phone to. Moderators, maby a good reason to bring this up with FAQ's for the phone players? I lost about 20 black dollar this way. ;)