iPhone 8 Plus Connectivity

So, I picked up an iPhone 8 Plus , and upon trying to log into the game on LTE - I get “No Network Available” error and refuses to log in. If I switch over to WiFi - no problem. I downloaded the OG iOS app and that worked too. Any ideas how to get the log in to work ?
Thanks Ozy, in advance.
Edit: If I go into the TIB settings the “allow TIB to access cellular data” is checked to on.
Edit2: If i use my second phone which has the same carrier as a hotspot I can log in. But disconnect from the cellular hotspot and same error.

If anyone else has an iPhone 8 and can confirm or test this, it would be very helpful. We don't have one here for testing yet, but I'm looking into it.

Ozymandias
If anyone else has an iPhone 8 and can confirm or test this, it would be very helpful. We don't have one here for testing yet, but I'm looking into it.

Little update on this from my side. I still can only play on WiFI. I have an iPhone X now, and it still does the exact same thing. I have an iPad as well that does it too. If I use an android device on this carrier, it works fine. Seems the issue is caused by iOS, on the cellular T-Mobile network. If I hotspot from the X to the iPad, I can log in. Any ideas?

Same here on iPhone 6s
However, in 2017 I had no issues.

Tried everything I could think off, but I still can’t connect with data. I see the message of the day, but I get the No network error at login.

What connections are listed in the apn for that network.
Might not have default or internet or whatever one tib is looking for

Xariol
What connections are listed in the apn for that network.
Might not have default or internet or whatever one tib is looking for

Tried editing apn, still not working. Funny I have no issues login to Dire.