Gear CSV File

I have been working on a spread sheet to breakdown the special characteristics of each piece of gear. Then I had a thought that this may have already been done. Would this be something that you would be willing to post for download?

I have (somewhere, I'd need to find) an "items" spreadsheet that Ozy posted on the old forums that carried all of the stats of each gear within
This was posted back when we had the weapon/hull/harvester update, so it's highly outdated.
If they opt not to, it'll be a starting point, but hopefully they can update/repost a new one

Yes, I was also wondering if that list had been updated. The one I have is a "pipe"-delimited text file that I turned into a spreadsheet. Does anyone know if there's a newer version including the new storages and/or any other additions and changes since May of 2013?

I am also interested in this too. I also downloaded the pipe delimited text file that was released after the big weapon, armour update.
I used it to create an offline excel ship builder/configurator and would like to update it.

+1
Spellbook, please post an up-to-date CSV list. You'd be in a much more comfortable position to create a correct one.

CSV with every item in the game:  http://files.spellbook.com/download/tib_items_csv.zip 

Thanks Ozy :-)

Thank you, Ozy! Much appreciated!

Thank you!

Is it possible to get an up to date gear item in CSV format?