Speed Change calculation wrong?

Hello!
In the attempt to get my Despoiler as fast as possible, i recently burned some of my Combat Points for a Havok Tech I Computer. I then augmented it to 'Rare' which then listed the speed bonus as
"-0.38"... my speed without the Havok Tech I was standing as 3.5 second jump speed. I assumed then after I equipped the Havok, my jump speed would improve to the -0.38 thus listing me at 3.12 jump speed...well, i was disappointed when i saw my jump stat at 3.4 second. I thought perhaps it was possibly just a visual thingy so i did some test jumps and sure enough, i was still at 3.5/3.4 jump speed....I did not make ANY changes except to add the Havok Tech 1 computer and I should have improved my speed..but it really didn't. Is this a bug? How can i get this fixed??? I am going to add a storage with movement bonus to get me to the coveted 2.5 jump speed, but need my Havok Tech 1 to adjust properly.

Thank you,
Jupiter2

Display rounding issue only. The server calculates your actual movement speed with 3 decimal points of accuracy.

iOS lists more digits =P

Please keep in mind that all speed bonuses and penalties are displayed as if HyperDrive is turned OFF.
A Havok Tech I CPU reduces jump time by 1/8 of a second per Rarity with HD OFF. A Rare Havok Tech I CPU shaves 3/8 of a second off your jump time (-0.375s). With Hyperdrive turned ON, the effect is to shave 3/16 of a second off your jump time (-0.1875).
Your Despoiler, before adding a Havok Tech I CPU, had a jump time of 3.55s.
With HyperDrive turned OFF, your jump time was 7.10s.
After adding a Rare Havok Tech I CPU, your jump time was reduced to 6.725s.
With HyperDrive turned ON, your jump time is 3.3625s.
To properly account for speed bonuses and penalties, turn HyperDrive off and aim for a jump time of 5.0 seconds.

....and don't forget, if using Ship Outfitter neither HD OR Garry Perks are displayed. End result is that if you're aiming for 2.5 then the stats only need to show 6sec.