I need your help! - Questions for the June 25 Stream

Hey guys, we're having a Devstream tomorrow afternoon.
I'd like to collect questions to be read and answered on the air.
Post them below!
Thanks!

Only question I have right now is "will Steam be the only method of Windows (and Mac & Linux) distribution, for both beta & full release?"
I'm hoping you'll have the executables available from your site like you have for TIB, particularly during beta. I don't know how quickly Steam (or the app stores for that matter) will make updated executables available.
EDIT: Ooh, here's another one. Is there any chance those of us whom purchased a kickstarter package that gives us a "limited" non human character (Storm Giant in my case) could have that as our commander? Now that would be awesome, and with the stats of non humans being balanced so as not to affect game play that shouldn't disadvantage the "Johnny come latelys".

How does the quest system currently work? What types of quests are they? Is there some sort of story line or are they all random?
How do the different rarities of gear affect the stats/durability of the gear?
What are the various movement penalties for each type of armor class?
Can you buff your fighters with resists or boost of some sort like haste?
How does the update system work for this game? Do I have to download it every update or is there an automatic system in place? At least for PC anyway. Imagine it'll update on android like anything else.
If you are a healer how do you chose who to heal? The person in front of you or yourself for instance?
How many fighters can you initially have?
How do you acquire more and is there some kind of limit on the number you can have?
What determines the level of your fighters? Do some start higher level than others?
In arena battles what are the prize tiers and rewards? Do you just win silvers or are there items ?
How many people can enter a fight at the same time?
When you are borrowing someones fighter can they login and control it? Who controls it otherwise? You or the AI?
If i think of any more i'll toss them up.

Does a weapon or item become account bound after it has been equipped, or can any weapon or item be sold in the market at any time?
Can the commander/hero class equip any weapon, armor, or item? If so, can any combination of weapons/items/armor be equipped simultaneously? (i.e. could a player equip their commander with plate mail and a wand at the same time?)
What is the unique/special ability for each of the 6 classes? What do they do/ how do they work?
Does the commander/hero class have a unique ability?
If one of my fighters dies in battle will he/she still get experience points after the fight is over if I win?
If one of my fighters goes up a level will it cost silvers to "train" them before they receive the benefit(s) of leveling up?
What are the benefits of leveling up? Does a fighters' stats change or HP increase?
Are there level prerequisites on weapons/armor/items? (i.e. fighter must be at least level 'X' in order to equip a certain piece of gear?)
Will a rare piece of gear cost more silvers to repair than a common one?
Is there a limit as to how many times an item can be repaired?
How does the 'stun' mechanic work? What causes another player to be stunned and how is the length of the stun determined?
Apart from stun, are there any other weapons/items/abilities/attacks or conditions that can hinder the movement or the attack speed of a fighter?
That's about it for now. Really looking forward to the Devstream tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Oh
What are the plans for choosing the sex/race of your hero?

Thank you for your help!

After watching yesterday's dev stream a couple of times there are some points on which I'm still not clear.
All classes have a movement "special" (dash for most, shadow step for rogues & blink for mages) and a combat "special";
- heroes get to use all equipment,
- archers ranged weapons are always loaded,
- healers heal (but do 50% less damage),
- paladins wear plate and cannot be pushed/knocked back,
- rogues have backstab (x2 flank bonus),
- warriors can battle charge with any weapon.
1) I'm not sure what the mage combat "special" action/ability is, unless it's only mage weapons (wands/staves) that give the haste bonus. I currently have the impression that any lightning damage weapon gives haste.
2) Can the hero use a non healer weapon in the main hand (mage's wand giving haste) AND a healer's salve in the off hand simultaneously?

Warriors can also battle charge a longer distance.
Paladins and Warriors can have higher base health, even more than the Hero.
Mages have unique access to wands, staves and talismans. Right now the lightning weapons can provide haste to friends, but I believe the plan is to add status effects for the other element/magic types (fire, cold, disease, poison). Some of these types already have some additional bonuses (e.g cold weapons can stun).
Heroes can use a salve and a haste wand, yes. You can potentially make your Hero the ultimate support character.

Khan
After watching yesterday's dev stream a couple of times there are some points on which I'm still not clear.
All classes have a movement "special" (dash for most, shadow step for rogues & blink for mages) and a combat "special";
- heroes get to use all equipment,
- archers ranged weapons are always loaded,
- healers heal (but do 50% less damage),
- paladins wear plate and cannot be pushed/knocked back,
- rogues have backstab (x2 flank bonus),
- warriors can battle charge with any weapon.
1) I'm not sure what the mage combat "special" action/ability is, unless it's only mage weapons (wands/staves) that give the haste bonus. I currently have the impression that any lightning damage weapon gives haste.
2) Can the hero use a non healer weapon in the main hand (mage's wand giving haste) AND a healer's salve in the off hand simultaneously?

I have found the best solution for playing any play store game in pc and Mac. and i also download the game with the game in pc with the help of bluestacks. link is her:
http://pcgamesdll.com/app/