Alpha Bug Testing - Post Here!!

Xariol
Icon for Rogue on buy fighter screen is just a square.

Report number HDP-26

Milo
iPhone 6 - text is not entered into chat when closing the keyboard (Enter or Done). It only populates the chat line and then you still need to click send.
If screen rotates to portrait, menus unable to be navigated - Quest Info, close button offscreen.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kbbvpqc987p7om/Dire%20x.19%20Portrait%20Menu.png?dl=0

Report HDP-27 & HDP-28

Right now both linux and android clients getting client out of date error.

Gilgamesh
Right now both linux and android clients getting client out of date error.

Update your client :)
There was an update yesterday. Let me know if you continue to have issues after update.

The tavern doesn't seem to always load all the objects on pc and Android.

Something isn't quite right with the dual-attack animation sequencing in the current version (1.20). The initial attack proceeds but then the snap-view jumps to the next player in turn for a sec before it realises it has another attack to get done and it jumps back to complete the second attack - the whole screen gets jumpy for 2-3secs.
I believe it only happens with dual-wield, not sure if counters are somehow involved to trigger it also as it doesn't happen all the time.

The camera tries to watch an event for 1 second. If there's network lag, or the animation is too long, it probably jumps around more.
Our animation guy needs to spend a few days cleaning up everything to make sure there aren't long delays before or after attacks.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or whether I'm assuming it should work differently.
When looking at my items I sorted them by STAT TYPE and selected POISON. This listed my items as follows;
H POISON, H POISON, R holy, UC lightning, UC fire, C POISON, L fire, H fire, H lightning, R lightning, UC fire, C holy, UC physical and then the armors.
I'd expected all the poison weapons to be grouped together at the top of the list - or am I missing something? I checked sorting by fire and they were as follows;
H poison, R holy, UC lightning, UC FIRE, C poison, L FIRE, H FIRE, H lightning, R lightning, UC FIRE, C holy, UC physical, the armors and then H poison.

Some examples of stuff offset in portrait on my HTC 10:
https://goo.gl/photos/ypEJgxUj6jSDWEC69

Ozymandias
The camera tries to watch an event for 1 second. If there's network lag, or the animation is too long, it probably jumps around more.
Our animation guy needs to spend a few days cleaning up everything to make sure there aren't long delays before or after attacks.

I don't think it is this. It's not 'just' jumpy, it seems like the actual sequence gets out of order for a sec before it corrects itself - end result is a back-n-forth jump for no reason.