PvP rewards

Hello all,
I really like where PvP will be headed. Right now we have Relics we can go fight for (not much motivation right now, but when there are more guilds soon everyone will want that ultimate relic you have). And then to think about resource nodes, crafting nodes, etc... yes! I am happy that we receive XP from PvP battles also. There is some more motivation for conflicts. But, besides XP, where are the rewards for direct conflict between players?
I thought about it for awhile, and came up with a system (surprised?). Silver! I feel that this would add a little more to PvP for the hardcore competitive players, while balanced out to not strongly affect the casual (care bear) players. So where does this silver come from? The player that loses the battle. How much? A huge sum of 1% of whatever silver they have. So lets say a player has 14,576 silver and they lose a PvP battle, the winner earns 145 of their silver. Now, to prevent senseless farming of players, there are some mechanics in play listed below. This will keep the PvP players content, while preventing unfair care bear farming.
1% (example of ranges for winner silver pieces(SP) reward)
<100SP: 1 SP reward
100 SP: 1 SP reward
1,000 SP: 10 SP reward
10,000 SP: 100 SP reward
25,000 SP: 250 SP reward
50,000 SP: 500 SP reward
75,000 SP : 750 SP reward
100,000 SP: 1,000 SP reward
>100k SP: 1,000 SP reward
Mechanics:
- Follow the same rule as PvE, If out geared in the dungeon where you attack a player, no silver loot. (Meaning level 10 geared cant go to dungeon level 8 and PvP for silver)
--* Exception: If a defender wins (attacked from anyone/anywhere), he will receive silver loot (even if he was ambushed by a player outside of his item range). (To prevent senseless killings)
--* Exception: If in a guild you may attack any other guild and earn silver anywhere. (Guild warfare balance issues otherwise)
- If more than one player engages a single player and wins, they split the silver, while if the defender wins, he gets silver from both. (i.e., Defender has two squads, and 2 different players attacks with 1 squad each to engage in battle)
- Losing a battle AFK in guard mode should recall squad. (Should do this already)
- Maybe create a guild vault for players where they can store silver. (And can be raided with some other formula).

Targeting a player's silver would probably be too harsh, and also avoidable -- everyone would ship off silvers to alt accounts.
Guild Bank Silvers, however, should totally be up for grabs. If someone raids your guild hall and kicks your guards out, they should have some way to loot a few of your Silvers to their own guild bank.
Maybe there can be a "Guild Hall Bank" room that can be looted if an enemy can keep a guard in it for 1 hour, or something?

Ozymandias
Targeting a player's silver would probably be too harsh, and also avoidable -- everyone would ship off silvers to alt accounts.

Here I will have to disagree with you to an extent. There are many, many games that has PvP either a one item loot, or full loot mechanics. I know this is not a "hardcore" PvP game though. So we need to find the right balance for players that are not interested in PvP, but also for the players that are (and not limit them to guild activities). Once again, we are back at the risk vs reward. In the sense of offloading silver, that is fine. People will still have silver on them from daily activities. This doesn't change much (such as people offloading items and fighters instead of purchasing the additional spaces. We can balance this out for regular players by creating a room for the guild hall to store personal silver). So with silver, I recommend changing it to 0.5% then. The range will be 50SP for broke/new people to 500SP for the rich/end game players who don't have offloading accounts. I have also listed safe mechanics in the OP to keep griefers from farming new people. But in case you are set with no possibility of this mechanic... a second suggestion (which, I recommended with the silver mechanic).
A second XP stat. This new XP stat will be called Veteran Levels (or whatever you want). Instead of earning regular XP from PvP you now earn Veteran XP. When you level Veteran levels your fighter gains 0.1 stats (Ascension main motivation is rarity increase). There are 20 Veteran levels. Once you reach max level you cannot reset and the XP is then converted to regular XP. It will look something like this:

Veteran Level / XP

Lvl1 = 500 (+0.1 stats)
Lvl2 = 2000
Lvl3 = 4500
Lvl4 = 8000
Lvl5 = 12500 (+0.5 stats)
Lvl6 = 24500
Lvl7 = 40500
Lvl8 = 60500
Lvl9 = 84500
Lvl10 = 112500 (1.0 stats)
Lvl11 = 162000
Lvl12 = 220500
Lvl13 = 288000
Lvl14 = 364500
Lvl15 = 450000 (+1.5 stats)
Lvl16 = 578000
Lvl17 = 722000
Lvl18 = 882000
Lvl19 = 1058000
Lvl20 = 1250000 (2.0 stats)
In theory, if you set Veteran XP rates the same as regular XP rates, and follow the same level rules as regular XP it should take much longer than 2 months to max out Veteran XP, as you can't grind XP as fast with veteran XP. This will give more motivation to PvP, especially if you are not in a guild. It will also encourage care bears to try and PvP, especially with a guild helping them out.
-- Veteran XP works opposite of PVE XP with AI penalty. If the attacker is facing AI defender, then 50% penalty to XP to attacker (not defender, they get full XP). (This rewards defending players in guard mode, while making sure attackers are only awarded for active players)
-- When in guard mode, lose no silver from death. This will make it where attackers must have a goal to attack defenders. (Capture relic, node, etc)
-- Fighters cannot ascend Veteran levels, once fighter hits Veteran level 20, XP is given to regular XP, helping him level and ascend again.