Heroes of Dire LIVE!

Download at http://www.DIRE.com
(Login with your Spellbook.com forum account!)
A dark fantasy online world torn apart by powerful guilds, wicked gods, and eternal warfare!
In this massively-multiplayer tactical role-playing game you can join with friends to quest for treasure, raid enemy guilds, battle monsters, and fight in brutal gladiator arenas!
You will become part of the story as live Dungeon Masters craft custom events in real-time to create an ever-evolving game lore!

The day has finally arrived!
One year after development began, and 7 months since our successful kickstarter campaign, we have delivered a new game for you to rage over!
Everyone is invited to try it out! The game is free!

gratz.
downloaded (android) and started it .
used my spellbook account to login ( the one im using now). started tutorials, declined invite to elesian fields ( enemy corp in tib). think i missed that tutorial now..
did not see, any option to enter ks code yet.
not sure if im still in tutorial or not since after first tutorial download continued.

The Tutorial walks you through a simple battle. If you restart the client it might make you go through it.

Hey ozzy n team mega gratz on the work looks like a great game.
Just having a little problem i have downloaded it on android google play two things really.
1.When i make new account says my email is already in use do i log in with my tib account sorry been away for a while.
2.Half way through trying to make an account it says network error.
If anyone can help me pwetty please :) .

Im playing on a samsung galaxy s6 and i have the android googleplay version.

login with your forum username and password

Cheers Xariol :) all sorted now.

Try to login and it tells me to DL new client. I can't find it. Uninstalled and reinstalled on google play and same issue. Where is this "link"???

SmurfCheese
Try to login and it tells me to DL new client. I can't find it. Uninstalled and reinstalled on google play and same issue. Where is this "link"???

We just published a new server, and things might have taken an hour or two to sync. Are you still having issues?