Polishing potion

In dire, it is noticable that an item's condition goes down 5% on death, and less noticeable that its max condition goes down 1%. While encouraging people to find and purchase more gear will helpnthe market, there is a concern.
Having an irreperable dura leak could potentially lead to some massive QQ from players losing their beloved gear with no way to repair them. We know that in tib dura is inportant or it becomes tib-suicide, but as an alpha tester from a game known as crossout, I have seen firsthand the massive QQ for when people lose stuff not in hardcore mode.
Obviously if they are easy to repair players will just sacrifice their fighters like they are nothing. A sokution to this is to add a rare polishing potion, which increases maximum condition by a certain amount depending on rarity. This item would be gery rare and in high demand from people who are attatched to their ultimates.
If there is a concern that this item causes other market items to lose demand, it can always be made craftable with items from the market

Hello EvilFrostedJ,
Most items have condition ranging from 80-140. That is a ton of deaths before an item breaks at losing 1 max durability per death. Additionally, Item condition is currently based on rarity I believe. This in facts help the market place and economy by a great deal. If you look at item games such as Diablo 3 for example, when you start playing and look at the auction house, you will notice the mass amount of items for sale are over saturated - making unique items the price of common items. Also, taking away from the replayability as its much easier just purchasing one of the 1000 items on the market vs spending weeks getting that unique item. By making items not last forever, it also helps with future balance issues if a stat balance comes along, or additional features on items.
By having item condition this also makes it where the player is more inclined to either wear it, or sell it. What is the item worth to you? The only thing I could see maybe changing with the max condition loss stat, is removing max condition loss from PvP deaths. The player shouldn't be penalized from being attacked. But I do agree with you on your polish potion suggestion. I suggested something similar on the beta forums for boss loot.

It actually helps players to have a decaying Max Condition. Without it, the market becomes stagnant with millions of high-quality items, and nothing you find will have any value to anyone.
That said, today's update will introduce an Item Repair Kit consumable. The highest rarity repairs Max Condition, letting you bring dead items back to life.

Glad to hear about repair kits! If we suddenly see a market saturated, The odds of finding this item could always be adjusted.