Any tutorial/guide videos?

So, I just happened to check the forums today to see what was happening with this game and saw that it's apparently released, thought we were going to get a kickstarter update or something.

Anyway, I jumped in game, got past the quick tutorial on how to move and attack and now I'm in a dungeon and now sure what to do. had to option to attack some groups around me but I didn't know if that would flag me or something if I happened to attack a player group. Checked the wiki link in the game but it seems to just bring me back to the website. Any guides (player made or dev made) out there that could help get me started?

We're waiting for Apple to approve the iOS release before doing a kickstarter update, so they aren't disappointed when it isn't ready.
The wiki and tutorial stuff is still being worked on. The game is very new and subject to change, so we haven't invested a lot of time into them yet.
Don't be afraid to attack stuff in the dungeon! You've basically got it figured out -- Run around and attack other squads!
You can also use chat (the button with the Chat icon) and ask for help. Guilds will recruit you and help you out.

Is the game feature complete at this point or is it still being put together? I don't mind waiting some more if it's not done.

Jasta85
Is the game feature complete at this point or is it still being put together? I don't mind waiting some more if it's not done.

The game has many features that are not implemented yet. But the game is complete in the sense that it can be fully played without feeling like there is missing features. The game will continue to receive new features and game mechanics as the developers will continue to support the game. Think of it as free add-ons/DLC/expansions that are coming as content packages. But if you do choose to wait, you will see new stuff in the upcoming months for sure. Hope to see you in game!

Jasta85

Years of work remain, but it is fully playable now.

I've been just leveling my starting heroes, even though I have a bunch from the kickstarter. The problem is I don't know if my rare heroes have good stats or not, or if their stats match their classes. I don't know if enforcers need the magic stat for anything or if healers need the aim stat. Some of my characters have negative base stats, so I'm not sure if that's normal or if I should reroll them. It's just hard to make a decision on picking characters when I don't know enough about the game mechanics to properly compare them to each other or a base standard.