Ascension Suggestion

I believe that ascension should be reconsidered and brought into tears. I think that with common fighters having to get to level 20 is a bit much. My suggestion is to have common fighters get to level 5, uc fighters level 10, rare fighters level 15, etc. Thoughts?

Maybe just commons be lowered.

On reflection, hiring fighters is a big silver sink, and it's still very early in the game to talk about changing ascension when there's a decent amount of people 1/8 of the way to ascension already.
Something which would be good though is xp for gear, you can level up the gear with the fighters then when it gets to level 20 you can ascend that item, it reverts to level 1 and +1 rarity with +0.1 on the basic stats for a level 1 item. Would be very complex system I'd imagine though so not sure how realistic that would be.
Edited for a more realistic figure of how far the top portion of players are toward ascension. Thanks SomeGuy for the info.

Xariol
Maybe just commons be lowered.

I would agree that commons and would even go as far as Uncommon to be lowered. Keep the lvl 20 ascension for rare quality fighters and up. I think it would be a more rewarding experience to be able to get a common to uc in 5 levels, and uc to rare in 10. Then on would be 20. Being that a lot of the fighters that are available for purchase on the market are rare quality, it would give lower lvls the ability to get their fighters better stats and not feel pressured to buy silver, or lose interest because they feel that silver is to hard to come by under lvl 5. Along with that I believe this type of model would give a new player a small goal to work towards, and lock in their interest on grinding out levels early.

Ozy and the spell book team, well done on the development and continue success in Game development.
I am truly enjoying Dire, and I would like to make a suggestion for continuing to develop a rich player experience.
I would like to discuss Ascension.
As a player rolls names, changes attributes, and pictures the players starts to develop a connection to the fighter they have built, in addition they are more relatable then a ship on TIB, they are humanish.
So, During the Ascension from common to uncommon and uncommon to heroic, could you give the player the opportunity to change the fighters class? This give the player the ability to make additional changes to the character they had been leveling.
In addition at legendary ascension
Look at different races the fighter could ascend , as in a player that took his uncommon mage to legendary would have the option to make him a lich or some sort of undead, a paladin that moves from uncommon to leg could have the opportunity to become a death knight it's ascension, or vampire.
In my option it gives a player another level of depth in their fighter list and keeps them playing a fighter for a goal, It also gives a player a reason to start off with a common or uncommon fighter instead to trading him out when money presents it self.
Thanks again