A medium sized thing, and some smaller things

Still loving this game, gj.

A medium-sized thing:

I understand via word of mouth that in hall engagements, if I now come with 2 (or 3, or 4?) squads the defenders now have to engage me with an equal number of squads. I think this is great, and will make PvP more interesting (nearly all of which, previously, was 3v3) but it'd be great to see these thing announced not just grapevine. A couple of question/points:

(i) does this extend all the way up to 4 squads?
(ii) does it also count outside guild halls?
(iii) I have a slight concern PvP timer might be too short for 9v9s with tanks...

Smaller things:

A. It would be great to see clearly separated species bonuses somewhere. I have an ulti hill giant and you know its hard to be sure something is implemented when its mixed in with dice rolls (I think it is, after some chats with online mods at the time); the only case where its obvious is in resists and vulnerabilities which hill giants don't have (I can for example see the poison resist on my hero cultist, so I know that is implemented). There was also some chat yesterday about whether or not Dark Elves have the luck bonus (as stated on the wiki) implemented. Can you check? A separate tab (or something) showing race bonuses would clear that up too.

B. Getting really small now. I notice that if I have a squad B following squad A then very often (although not every time) when go through a door to a new map the focus has switched to squad B, and I charge off breaking the follow. Can you put in a "line" of code to keep focus on leader when going through doors?

Thanks again for the effort into the game, its great.

wirh 1 guard attacker needs 1.
with 2+ guards attacker needs min of, 2.
so 3 guards can be, attacked by 2 or 3 attackers . 4 guards, by 2,3or4. of course in battle numbers, must still match.
bigger fights have longer timers.
wiki shows details, or race stats under wiki, fighterstats.
i noticed i loose follow sometimes again.

Gilgamesh
I understand via word of mouth that in hall engagements, if I now come with 2 (or 3, or 4?) squads the defenders now have to engage me with an equal number of squads. I think this is great, and will make PvP more interesting (nearly all of which, previously, was 3v3) but it'd be great to see these thing announced not just grapevine.

I made a post about it 4 days ago, and it's in the patch notes. No grapevines required!
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=3&scat=11&tid=3598

A. It would be great to see clearly separated species bonuses somewhere.

This info is on the wiki:
https://dire.wiki/fighter-stats
There isn't enough room in the UI to show those bonuses, however, if that's more in line with what you were asking.

Thanks Ozy, it wasn't to know what the bonuses are, it would be to check they are being implemented ;) Can you confirm dark elves are getting +luck?
Thanks rearrow, very useful

Dark Elves get Magic, Aim, and Evasion. Someone didn't put the right info on the wiki.
It is all implemented correctly.

Alternative facts

"Dark Elves get Magic, Aim, and Evasion. Someone didn't put the right info on the wiki.
It is all implemented correctly."
Worthy of Sean Spicer!
Anyway, thanks Ozy. Some people in server (inc me) were unsure whether or not Elves had luck, since that's what wiki stated, and there are many Elves in circulation due to kickstarter, so it was important to sort it out.