Destroying Resources In Guild Hall

Just a brainstorm. How about some sort of "summoning ritual" where you can teleport a resource node from an enemy's guild hall to your own?
Maybe require X# of squads to perform the ritual uninterrupted for Y# of time? So, attackers will have to make a run at a resource node, then defend it while the ritual is taking place?

nah. you want that resource you better haul it across map.
setting the powerful guilds up to be the crafting powerhouses and then letting them control all the resources doesn't make for much of an economy.
I wouldn't even let some resources leave the wild.
that way some people can make money farming them.
make some resources require a room in a guild to produce their output. magic processing room etc...
don't want to end up with a tib economy stuck In neutral. give farmers something to farm.
pick a few crafting supplies make them field farmed only and a bit of a chore to track down

Xariol
nah. you want that resource you better haul it across map.
setting the powerful guilds up to be the crafting powerhouses and then letting them control all the resources doesn't make for much of an economy.
I wouldn't even let some resources leave the wild.
that way some people can make money farming them.
make some resources require a room in a guild to produce their output. magic processing room etc...
don't want to end up with a tib economy stuck In neutral. give farmers something to farm.
pick a few crafting supplies make them field farmed only and a bit of a chore to track down

This would be great, make gems or basic crafts specific to world map and immobile. this creates a market - I love it

I'd really love to see some tiny nodes that stay out of guild halls. Like 1-5 harvests worth

Amcilla
Just a brainstorm. How about some sort of "summoning ritual" where you can teleport a resource node from an enemy's guild hall to your own?
Maybe require X# of squads to perform the ritual uninterrupted for Y# of time? So, attackers will have to make a run at a resource node, then defend it while the ritual is taking place?

Yeah sounds good this would be great to have everywhere

This has come up several times on the forums, the first time months ago. I strongly support the idea of some immobile nodes, and not just tiny ones.

nodes are fine the way they are. i took a massive node from someone and then placed it in low lvl area and defended it against multiple attacks with 1 squad of lvl 6 fighters with uc weapons and common armor and trinkets. i held node till 2100 timer expired. no reason someone else cant do the same if they wanted to.

thats not the point. it's great to have a king of the hill rules all economy... no wait, it's not.
having nodes off where you have to go find them/repeat keeps people who might not give two shits about crafting something to do (go harvest shit, sell to crafters)
then those people use that money to buy stuff crafters made.
need ro think big picture.